Reviews for An Unexpected Malfoy
AuntCori chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Oh yes, this is on the right track to be an excellent story. Good character set-up.
Anxiously awaiting the rest of the story.
RetroJen chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Well I think it's safe to say I'm absolutely hooked! I can't wait to see where you take this story, but these first 3 chapters have been a delight to read!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
I am hooked...
RavenHairedQueen chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Yay update! Thank you! I loved this chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
Amazing chapter! I love the bits of Canon you are weaving into this completely original story. Curious if she will still go to the ball much later with Viktor and how Draco will feel about that.
Alexa SixT chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
Thanks for update, this story is amazing. I love Draco and Hermione together, please update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
awwsomegirl28 chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
This fic has a very interesting premise that I will enjoy reading as it develops. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Love this story so far can't wait for the next chapter
fleetfoxe chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
I'm definitely looking forward to reading this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
I think this is a great start. Hope to see more soon.
starlitflora chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Such a great beginning! Definitely looking forward to more. :)
Raycicle chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
I love the way you described Narcissa sees certain things others can't! It's how I always thought Luna saw things.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
I really enjoyed the first two chapters and do hope you continue this. I love the story from this angle and how it was Narcissa and not Lucius at Flourish and Blotts. Excited for more:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
The prologue was a little rough, but your first chapter really got my attention. I really like the idea though and I look forward to reading more in the future! Narcissa is a very interesting character and I appreciate the life you breathe into an otherwise under used character from the books.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2017