Reviews for Musing On Neglect
Mavin chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
You should make another chapter to show how her family is coping with this suicide. Olga was probably devastated. This would make her distant to her mother and father and that would finally crack them. well maybe just the mom.
MorTay3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Dear God, I'm crying. So so beautiful, meaningful, deep and complex.
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow. Sad that Helga died, but very good and well written.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Poor helga...
Carly chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That is so sad! I never knew Helga had Phsyco Maltreatment problems!
JadeEyeDeath chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I started crying when I read this. It's really good.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Hm...
I guess that is why I never understood the stories about Helga commiting suicide.
Your did not have enough information. It went too quickly...Almost like suicide itself...short and fast.
I wrote a story about Helga's death(Together Again). But Helga did not have control over it, since she died of cancer. Maybe you can read my version. Let me know what you think. If i need corrected.
tOeSoX2006 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
That may very well be the SADDEST fanfic I've ever read. Not sad SAD but, sad(the good kind!) I hope you keep writing.
Haretrigger chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Are you training to be a psychologist or something, dude? YOu've pretty much nailed down Helga's inner pain well. It actually read like a college paper. It was well-written too, just like the one Phoebe wrote. You've done a good job, Arynnl.

Give yourself a hand.
Almost Believing chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Wow that was amazing, tragic but amazing nonetheless...great work!
CheshireKat chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
*Wipes away a tear* What can I say but WOW! It's sad that Helga had to die but gotta love a tragic tale once in a while.
wyldheart chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I love this. it was incredibly sad, but fantastic. I'm crying.