Reviews for Sickness
kyuubecky chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
ERMYGERSH! I cant wait for that story to come out! I loved EVERY. SINGLE. BIT. of your work and CAN NOT wait! :pulls out blueprints for time travel machine: now move the left support beam to connect to... :where's tony stark when you need him: XD
kyuubecky chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
AAAWWW! brotherly!Legolas is soooooo cute!
kyuubecky chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I love Glorfindel! Something about a certain son of mine and 'screeching like an elven woman.' hahahaha He had to tell their father! XDXD and then the fight with the cushions...I. Died. hahaha

from there the story sobers instantaniously with more about the disease...gaspez! no more humans...crap
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
SO IT BEGINS! DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN! it bad that I am REALLY excited?
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
hahaha! i love this story and the image of Legolas looking more like a teenager is just hilarious!
JustEight chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
This was so sweet and adorable. I like how it wasn't the typical "Aragorn gets stuck in a storm and gets sick" crap, since there's a LOT of it. You had me worried in the first few chapters, but I was quote happy with the results. c:

I love the relationship you built for Legolas and Aragorn. It's dangerously close to slash, and I'm not quite sure how to take it, but either way, it's too fantastic to overlook how well you portrayed their devotion to one another, friends or more.

Despite it being six years or so since this was put up, I thought it deserved a review. So here it is C: I favorited it too~

Nice work :D
asdfjkl chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
ok. so, as happy as i am not to have to fight temptation about not reading a never-to-be-finished story, i must ask:

are you finished yet?

'cause, quite simply, i'm running out of good aragorn/legolas stuff to read. and you've written some awesome aragorn/legolas stuff. and so i'm really kind of hoping that you've gotten a chance to finish that story you just gave us a blurb of and are going to start posting it.

so yeah xD

keep writing.

and thanks for what you've posted! i've enjoyed the series ;D
StarLight9 chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
I enjoyed this story :) I'll surely take a look at your other works.
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
This looks very interesting so far :)
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I can't wait for the next. UPDATE!
caedi chapter 9 . 3/26/2004
I love this story and the ones that came b4 this one! it was wonderfully written, and i love the close friendship you have made between Aragorn and Legolas, its soo believable! I cant wait for the next story! please dont make us wait too much longer for it, it looks so god!
Please, Please, Please upload the next story soon! Loved the story! -
Dragon-Elf-Warrior chapter 9 . 6/20/2003
I love this Story! I mean, lovvee it. I hate when people do slash stories on my favorite characters, so I like this story a lot. I know your busy, with collage and all, but please don't hesitate when your done THE HARDEST DAY to put it up. Oh yeah, I check that site about the Mellon Chronicles, and I think its great. Are they friends of yours, the people that did that site? that would be cool. Anyway, I love your story, and I can't wait for the next one. I hope it can be a series. I'm putting this story on my favorite list. Love the story, Keep at it.
Adria Skye chapter 9 . 5/14/2003
I love this story! I wanna put it on my website...
Chianna chapter 9 . 3/30/2003
I can wait without complaining (Ok, maybe just a little grumbling) if the new fic is even half as good as Sickness. Heck, it'll probably be twice as good and I'll read and read and get nothing done.
Kaeera chapter 9 . 3/29/2003
*sighs* I understand why you want to finish ysour story first before posting it, but it will still be a long wait. *sighs even more* Especially because one of the twins is hurt...*squeals* I must be patient, but I don't have any patience, so that might be quite difficult...anyway, loved this chapter and i'm looking forward to your next writing!