Reviews for Motherly Advice
anonymouspotatoe12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
Incest is always disgusting imo only read the summary
look2019 chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Good Chapter!
Lance Ramsel Damiray chapter 3 . 12/25/2018
What the hell i saw this theory on jaune and salem related omg if that was correct you just predicted it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Brotherly love by Maxaro is another good jaune incest story
BBWulf chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
It seems there are chunks of text just missing
MrFox7189 chapter 5 . 4/26/2018
Glynda reaction to how close Jaune had gotten to the other will be priceless can't wait for that. Holy smut that was hot.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2018
Wait what.
silver.blast96 chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
If you're giving up on this story, could I adopt it? I have such a great idea for where this can go.
Curious Fox chapter 4 . 2/6/2018
What will Cinders reaction be. Especially since I doubt Salem would be happy if her only grandson were to harmed in the fall of Beacon. Not to mention I want to know how Salem got with Jaune’s grandfather.
Titoneitor2.0 chapter 4 . 2/6/2018
This fanfic just keeps getting even better! I know it's supposed to be an incest fanfic, but would you put put Pyrrah somewhere in that harem? I just imagine her face when she finds out Jaune and his family fucking and then she joins them after some convincing. (Man wtf wrong with me?)
Sword27 chapter 4 . 2/2/2018
Nice, a new chapter! You're making Freud proud!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2018
I hope that the end smut scene is a giant orgy of jaune with all the female members of his family, salem included. He'll be fine. Lol i can imagine team JNPR, RWBY, and even salem's faction reactions of the arc family all pregnant from one guy XD
MrFox7189 chapter 4 . 1/31/2018
Very intresting story plus fantastic smut win win.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
The Oedipus Complex is strong with this fanfic.
silver-blast chapter 4 . 1/30/2018
I hope Salem takes part in the slow building harem. I hate seeing her stuffed in the obvious/easy role of antagonist.