Reviews for Beyond the Mask
AznTigress chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
I love this story! This is one of the best Final Fantasy VII fanfics I've read yet. I simply adore how you've made their friendship so brotherly. It's great! _
purple-sorceress chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
Wow, I can't believe you don't have more revies for this story. Original and believable. I like the "excuse" you've made for Cloud. It remains truthful to the game plot but doesn't make him look like a complete idiot. Overall, a fic that casts the pre-game events in a refreshing perspective. Thank you.
TalenKlaive chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
Wow, great story, again, amazed by your personification of the characters, it seems sometimes as if you know the characters personally. Keep it up.
Aurora Light chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
Sephiroth ranting because he can't get the hair dye out...I love that scene. As far as the story goes, it's well written, but I would like it to be a little longer. Ending it just before the Nibelheim mission was good, though.
Aurora Light chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Serious coolness. I'm not even all the way through it, and I'm totally hooked. The way you describe Sephiroth's past is absolutely horrifying. The fight scene was flat out fabulous, especially when you mention the speed at which he was moving. I look forward to the rest.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I'm enjoying this. Not too fond of OC pairings myself, but it's turning out wonderfully so far. The incident with Seph and the hair dye does lend him a human touch, that little streak of vanity we all suspect he had. I like it!
Seraph Valentine chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
I love the story so far! Anyways, it also gave me an idea, so, I might do a story kinda like this... but not... :-)
FF9Zidane chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Wow i really like how you put these out. *nods* it seems like somthing that would have really happened in the game. *giggles* I think it'd be really cool is if just kept on writeing, and u like write out teh game how you think of it. *nods* But i love the way this is writin _
noodlepower chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
I really hope you aren't going to pair Sephiroth up with an original character. I hate all OC pairings. Even still, I'll keep reading this though because it's good. I really like the way you portray Sephiroth. So, keep posting!
Carlo the strange chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Interesting:I take it we'll be seeing Cloud pretty soon.