Reviews for Drawn
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
It's a good story, but there are a few translation errors.

First, Sandai Kitetsu actually translates to the "Third Demon-Splitter" which I'm sure you could change your story to work with if you wanted.

Second, Dasu Bonesu is romanized as Daz Bones, not Barneth.

Third, you said Crocodile used a material called 'Divinity' to neutralize the Devil Fruit powers, when it's really called Sea Stone or Kairouseki.

And last is the controversial "L" versus "R" for Roronoa/Lolonoa(h).

But yeah, translations aside, I really like this.
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I know you.

You're a Phoenix Wright fan.
Leo's Katanas chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
XD

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
superattackpea chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hm. This story sounds interesting!
Red Voident Dragon chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Read so much chapters in such little time, I must say; amazing story, and i love the plot. fav'd ]
KiaCoral chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
very nice idea! i like it a lot!

although it hasn't been updated for a while...anyway.

I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO AN UPDATE IF IT EVER COMES! XD
Marimo-Chan chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Oi .. This is the first fic I get interested in since long time , And yet .. Its not completed .

would U complete it please T.T ?
callosum chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Very interesting, especially the introduction of the swords' actual spirits...(and the twist where Wado Ichimonji turned out to be an old woman rather than Kuina was kinda amusing)...waiting for the next chapter!
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Wonderful! Simply excellent. This is very very well written and I love your writing style. It doesn't focus on only one character, and this suspense is great.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was a very well written first part. I am going to go read the rest of the story now, but your writing style is so like what the crew would really do, I am enjoying reading this very much.
SmileyDJingles chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
"a few marines were dragon a cart of barrels toward the cliff wall" They were WHAT! Dragging, not dragon. I thought I had lost my mind for a minute.
Satra chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
I just found this story and have to say that I quickly grew to love it... the thought that it's likely to remain unfinished pains me. So please, if it's at all possible, continue! I'll be waiting for an update - no matter how long it takes :)
Sciura chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Damn, three years? Looks like this is unfinished. Pity, was great to read.
SkyPad chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Keep going! Keep going! Please? I really hope you finish this, I just love how you write Zoro. I'm very interested to see what happens next. )

Happy Days
MizLiz chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
Oh no! The story ended unfinished! I was really enjoying it. Written very well, characters in character, and engaging plot.