Reviews for Mischief
Asteria chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
This was really funny. Kind of random, but in a not-so-random way. It made sense. Yeah. It was random but it made sense. Does that make sense?
RapDragon55 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
LOL! that was so good! very funny 2 bad no romance but o well write more!
DuckGoesQuack chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
That was adorable. I'm such a sucker for Andrew/Dawn anyway. After reading the notes about the challenge, I wouldn't have guessed it was a challenge. It seemed perfectly normal for the Scoobies and the others to have issues with accidental demons. heh.
Sailor Sar chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
LOL! That was great.
Reader chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Lots of fun, and you managed not to make the challenge elements horribly obvious :)
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Gonna quote CJ and say I'm glad you went ahead and posted this :) Nice fic!
Estepheia chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Cute and sweet and funny. Lovely. Could have been a B-plot for the show (if ME weren't so set on gloom and doom).
Saturn Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Andrew's the best "guestage" ever!
hold-that-thought chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Hey! If the Desata demons want to give seasonal tutoring sessions, that's between them and their (hell)god! You have no right to judge!

Heh, no, but seriously, *huge* thanks for pointing that out cj - further proof that me and my beta share a brain since neither of us managed to catch it.
cj can't sign in chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Hee he! I'm glad you went ahead and posted this. You really do write a great Andrew. Actually, you write great Scoobage, period.

I caught a funny typo: ".how the Desata demons would summer lesson demons." I assume you meant summon lesser demons. But the other way is funnier.