Reviews for A New Beginning of Another Day
Serenity Dinago chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
hjh
kikyou's-reincarnation chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Please hurry up and update!
miranda chapter 7 . 9/5/2004
I love it love it love it the stories are great please please please get the next chapters done
MyraHellsing chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
... u know, Naraku's a bit OOC in this.. other wise, everythin' is perfect! keep going!
Iliya chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
GAH! Cliffhanger. I read this story before. I wanted to see if you updated. ;.;
Dark Lady 69 chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
update soon

please

please
Oni Neko chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
Facinating... a friend recomeded you, said you were good. Wow. I'm impressed. You write a lot, don't you? It's good. (can't really think of another word for it)
Katie-chan chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
GIMME MORE! please.
mai say hi! wow i am so good at rhyming! (shes my sister)
Mai chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
(once again...) ive finally gotten to reading some of your other works...and i must say...I WANT MORE! i really think you are talented...unlike yours truly...and it just hit me that i never have anything bad to say about those which i review...i hope you'll write more soon, and short is better! it makes the story seem a lot longer...
The 5th Idiot chapter 7 . 4/2/2004
Whe! A great story! Please continue! You've not updated for a long time!
The 5th Idiot chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
Please update! You haven't updated since like forever1 And I LOVE your story! I need update!
Janie50989 chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
Great story I realy loved it but please finish it and when you do please e-mail me .Alright gotta go sorry for the short review I got other things to BYE.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
forget what other people say
keep going
i like this
kikyou assasinator chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
fine w/ me that ur dhppies r short i understand about the writers blockyouwoild get if ur chappies were longer. the story is really good. have u seen the 3rd inuyasha movie?
surfbratt chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
*sigh* yes short but i must at mit even though it is ur good at plots and cliffs lol wow o please up date soon !
~surf~