Reviews for Danganronpa: Hope Reborn
Benji the Monocat chapter 31 . 2/2/2021
wtf... and I thought the ending to V3 was bad
Benji the Monocat chapter 28 . 2/2/2021
Wow... Leon nearly dies and his girlfriend is an accidental murderer... eh, the story is getting more interesting as I read on... (Most of the time)
Benji the Monocat chapter 19 . 2/2/2021
Really? two people die in the third chapter again?
Benji the Monocat chapter 14 . 2/2/2021
Okay seriously... did Leon lose his PTSD or something? that might be a scientific breakthrough and a miracle! Plus not to mention now that Leon lost his PTSD, I have even less reason to care about why he exists... It was the one thing that set him apart from the rest. Also, raise your hand if you did not expect Monokuma to not follow through on the off chance their deal worked. Now put it down, toddlers.
Benji the Monocat chapter 13 . 2/2/2021
Oh geez... who could have possibly guessed that the two characters involved in character development were the murderer and accomplice? And then said accomplice turns dying from a disease before said murder? I mean it is such an original plot twist... totally not copied off someone else's homework... *cough (canon) cough* Also, I think you forgot how PTSD works... and a terminally ill person... at least in... that killing game... they showed instances of you know who's disease before it came into play and everyone found out. Look... I'm sorry, I want to like this fanfiction, I do, this just feels rushed and lazy. Also also... Leon could be removed from this story and replaced with an OC and no one would blink an eye or lose any sleep over it.
Benji the Monocat chapter 12 . 2/2/2021
1. It's very obvious the check marks are for their worst fears being shown in front of the group
2. I get the fact that it most likely isn't her, but if it is, then I called it. Character Development can't exist as anything more as a death sentence to whoever isn't the main character.
Benji the Monocat chapter 11 . 2/2/2021
Well I have to admit... I'm surprised it wasn't Shizko or Kiyoshi who died... but one of them is probably the murderer and the other is an accomplice of some sort
Benji the Monocat chapter 10 . 2/2/2021
1. Monokuma does not seem to know how motives work
2. Naoko in a safe is still hilarious! XDDDDD I can not take it seriously because of how comedic him going in and coming out seems to be.
3. Let Leon be the next one to be subjected to his worst fear... please... I want to see his reaction.
4. Wow, someone who doesn't like making friends with only one exception? Oh boy, it would be absolutely unbearable if that one exception or the girl died... Who could possiblyyyy see such a subtle twist coming?
Benji the Monocat chapter 9 . 2/2/2021
Well... I have to say... "seeing" Naoko getting shoved in a safe by an anitromic bear was hilarious... I can't stop laughing... XDDDDD
Benji the Monocat chapter 8 . 2/2/2021
1. The original cast was better, and better spaced
2. So they remember Mondo but not Leon? You know, the execution that really started the whole series of killing games? Weird...
3. Yeah, so we are 8 chapters in and I still feel like Leon could die and nothing of significance would be lost.
Benji the Monocat chapter 6 . 2/2/2021
Why is that when sometimes they talk, they talk like this, but other times, "They talk like this"
It's weird and does not flow well together, plus not to mention this story feels heavily rushed.
Benji the Monocat chapter 5 . 2/2/2021
you know... I originally thought that Jin was going to be the mastermind... but frick dude
TigerTrainerXD chapter 6 . 10/4/2020
How did I know the loudmouth killed her?
Also, I’m calling it now, the mastermind is Toshiro
TigerTrainerXD chapter 4 . 10/4/2020
"I'm worried about the others. Isamu, Naoko, and Kazuo to be pacific."
Not to be confused with the Specific Ocean.
Mike660 chapter 30 . 8/14/2020
Fact: The Danganronpa Visual Fanbook reveals the execution for everyone in the first game.

Maizono Sayaka's Final Performance:
Maizono is placed on a stage, with the form of a giant beartrap along its edge. She is required to sing in order to fill the a score meter until it's full. However, just as the meter is about to reach the highest score, Monokuma destroys it, triggering the 'Failure' condition. This causes the giant beartrap to slam shut, killing Maizono instantly.