Reviews for Pieces
Jossi55 chapter 6 . 4/29
Hey dude hope, you Are allright. :)

Just Wanted to ask if you still plan to Update this beauty?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2017
Good
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
Nice
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
Good
goiceice123 chapter 11 . 12/7/2017
Another awesome chapter.

As Jossi55 said it's also my favorite post-Bae fic.
Jossi55 chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
Nice new chapter :) a few sentences in and i already remembered why i fucking love your story. Its so sweet and beautiful, still my favourite Bae fic. And that you already announced another fic is soo awesome. And according to your profile its going to be a pricefield story , which makes it even more awesome :D
Aaron Leach chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Group
Jossi55 chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Very good and emotional chapter. Cant wait to see how the talk with Kate goes. :)
Aaron Leach chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Awesome chapter!
GrumpyCat42 chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
Don't sell yourself short, for a first writing this is excellent quality.
Aesahethr chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
Yes, nice to see you back, and glad you enjoyed playing BtS (I'm seeing a small reference to it there with Chloe mentioning her two friends).

I really liked this chapter, some good and some bad but life is moving again. And the big decision: finally check their mail. I love Dana in the game so I'm super eager to read about the call!

Thanks a lot for this, it's an awesome fic. One of my favourite right now.
Jossi55 chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
Dont worry dude, i will recommend this story as long as possible if that means more people can read this masterpiece :). Cant say it enough this is my fav. bae ending fic.

Great chapter, written as a diary was a cool change. Also Dana and Kate, alive, perfect choice :)
Aaron Leach chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
Awesome chapter.
Suky chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
This is the only Bae ending fanfic I read so I can't really compare it to others (except Better Then) but I love it so far. It's definitely weird even to read about Max and Chloe trying to have a normal life after what happened to them. But I do think there could be some more mistery later with all the nightmares/visions and Max seeing the doe.

I thought the "perfect" moment for a kiss would be on Christmas Eve but doing it on New Year's Eve is even better. And I love the "tension" between Chloe and Max throughout the chapters.

I don't think you'd even have to rewrite this fic, it's really good so far and really well written but if you do, I would suggest two things:

* When Chloe had the blue bull nightmare I was expecting her to immediately react to her present from Max. I think that for a nightmare, she would definitely remember it pretty well and that bull would've shocked her as soon as she saw it. But I'd still continue the same way where she keeps it etc.

* And try not to dwell too much on events from the game. I was almost put off from reading when I got to the part about "what we did in the game". I think stolen money is fine, it is crucial to this story but other details that don't really matter are best left to be filled out by the reader with memories from their own playthrough.