Reviews for Desperation
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 73 . 7/15
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 73 . 7/14
Damn that's a tease! I love cherries too lol but I've never tried to make those stem knots
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 72 . 7/12
Dangerous game, it is, that Harry plays. Does he not know that V is Tom, that Lord is Riddle? Or does V intentionally surround Harry from all sides?
Can Tom show up at a party, uninvited?
Jealous Tom is going to be a sight to see.
Charliee Keely Warmer chapter 72 . 7/11
Omffgg this is so brilliant ekkk I love it
ShanNeko chapter 72 . 7/11
You know, everytime i was search TMRHP story, yours always on top search, but when i see it was non-magical, i ignored it. But..when i reading the very first chapter, i think this story the best of all, its not bout what written here, but the meaning of this story, I LOVE IT! Tysm
This was a really clever chapter. I love how Harry's coping with being contracted to Lord V. Which is, of course, to say he isn't really dealing with it. I love how Harry thinks he's being all sneaky, when Tom is Lord V. It makes me laugh. This is a really delightful fic. The modeling storyline surprised me! I know Harry isn't going to really enjoy any of the attention from that. Therefore, more angst! I'm looking forward to it! :)
Shadowstrider14 chapter 70 . 7/7
This is such a good story! I am definitely a fan of your Harry Potter fanfics and this is one of my favorites. I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Ivykinz888 chapter 70 . 7/4
I love this story! But when will he find out the truth?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 70 . 7/2
I have to wonder... Why does Harry perceive Lord V as cold and distant? Didn't he see how concerned Lord V is for him? Even Stan told him this.
Still, Lord V had a long time to perfect his mask. So that nobody would mistake him for Tom Riddle.
When will Harry notice that Lord V is not that different from Tom Riddle?
Harry is intelligent, even though he doesn't always apply this to his own life.
Charliee Keely Warmer chapter 70 . 7/2
Omg it’s now getting instersting u could be a proper author Hun
MangoArcher1802 chapter 69 . 7/1
That cruel, cruel man!
Charliee Keely Warmer chapter 69 . 6/29
Awwwh that makes me so happy I live this one to keep up the fantastic work
pinkypong chapter 69 . 6/29
updating so fast! holy moly!
Ugh, this chapter is both so ominous and fluffy! Awesome combination! Lovesick!Harry is too cute. I am genuinely curious what Tom is planning to do. Maybe Harry will never find out he's Lord V. Or maybe he will? Either way I am excited to see what you'll write next! :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 69 . 6/28
Darn, you are master of cliffhangers. What is Lord V doing, playing with Harry like that?