Reviews for Desperation
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 88 . 9/16
How will Harry cope with this I wonder? How will Lord V act appropriately now that his property has been damaged but Tom Riddle wants him to stay comfortable? So many questions, so much waiting...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 87 . 9/11
Nott : it could end well for the boy, but Harry has to recover, and to switch on his brain, to be V's equal. V will be delighted to see Harry alive, not fragile, and not repulsed by V.
I reckon these photographers wanted to use Harry-Tom against Harry-V, so that V would attack Tom.
Where are Nott and Stan and Ernie? These kidnappers are not that competent, surely?
Hooray! Nott and Stan are here. Hope they are good at first aid, as well.
Harry, I am glad that you finally fight back. That you are not in a situation so dire, so hopeless that you are helpless. That you have Tom to fight for.
I hope that Tom will see that Stan did everything he could to protect Harry, under these circumstances. The only way it could have gone better is if Stan was always in the same room as Harry, which would require official papers listing Stan as Harry's bodyguard, not just driver.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Awesome chapter! Love Harry's fighting spirit, even if it is for someone else's sake that he tries to fight back. Stan's POV is really nice in this context! I can't believe they put off telling Tom. I love it! Thank you very much!
I love this story! So much intrigue! I wonder who wants to hurt Harry... Is it because he belongs to Lord V? Hmm... I'm excited to read more, as usual. Thank you for a brilliant chapter.
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 86 . 9/8
People are going to die
The plot has impossibly thickened! This is such a fun chapter. Evil, mafia Voldemort is the coolest Voldemort.
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 83 . 8/24
Poor Nott does not understand that while Tom is obsessed, he is also perilously close to love
This Voldemort is so scary. I love him. He's obsessed and insane. But, loves the idea of Harry. This is such an unhealthy relationship. Thanks for the awesome chapter!
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 82 . 8/23
Almost a dine and dash except they paid lmao
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 82 . 8/20
Stan knows, doesn't he? That Tom is also Lord V?
Harry will figure it out, I see.
One of the problems with unpleasant experiences (such as, due to Crouch) is that an association may form between pleasant and unpleasant things. Reflex, if you will. I am not a psychologist, I may be wrong... But it makes difficult for people to live afterwards, to break association between pleasant and unpleasant, to know what they want of their own will.
I hope Tom doesn't forget that V's identity will have to get known to Harry soon. Harry has to confront his past, to see the present clearly.
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 81 . 8/18
Little does Harry realize just how much teasing he is in for muhahahaha
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 79 . 8/17
That was sexy
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 81 . 8/16
You are already mine... If Harry has any ability to think, he will understand that Tom is V, soon. Question is, will Harry and Tom be ready for that?
I don't want Phoenix to hurt Harry. Or Tom, though V considers himself too strong for that, possibly.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 80 . 8/13
I hope Dumbledore doesn't strike back at Harry, by revealing that Lord V is Tom for example.
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 80 . 8/13
I love it! Good job on driving him senseless Tom!