Reviews for Try again?
FalcoD chapter 19 . 11/14
Just found this... oddityIt's not the best story writing-wise but it just makes one dream you know? Glad to have found this and keep up the good work!
ElDaniWar chapter 19 . 11/13
This story is great, it really is very good. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I could recommend that you remove this story from the crossover x-over category and put it simply in the Harry Potter category, with Hermione and an OC as characters and put that is a Self-Insert in the summary.

I'm sure that with that you'll get many more readers. You have very few favorites and followers of what this good story deserves.

By the way, can you make the paragraphs shorter? Sometimes you lose reading. The wording is not bad, but aesthetically it looks a little ugly .. and the 19-19-19-19-19 ... is better something like "ooOOoo" focused and already.

Thanks for the chapter, and here a new fan of your story :)
Anon chapter 19 . 11/11
I love how fast you update this story.
anon again chapter 18 . 11/9
in a sense, not seance.

seance -
a meeting at which people attempt to make contact with the dead, especially through the agency of a medium.
anon.again chapter 17 . 11/9
dyeing means changing the color of something since dye is another word for paint. You're probably looking for the word dying.
PappyOldGuy chapter 19 . 11/11
This is just such a fascinating story! I find myself totally embroiled in it and the lives of the main characters. I like the way you are taking the time to flesh out the main characters that revolve around Mark. Like I said in an earlier post, even though I have no real idea of where this story is truly going, I am so thrilled with the ride.

Thanks so much for sharing, from one highly appreciative fan!
:-).
Blaze1992 chapter 19 . 11/10
Wait isn't the girl innocent of her crimes since she wasn't aware during the events in place?
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 11/10
Damn...I didn't even think about the paperwork and logistics involved with all the house flipping. Lol. Good thing Mark thought of that, or soon enough with the amount of money he's making, a lot of people would be snooping around his business. Great job as usual and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
Joe Lawyer chapter 19 . 11/10
I got a real kick out of “Joe” and his suggestions. Thanks for that. If he didn’t do some of that the British equivalent of the IRS would be auditing the hell out of him in no time at all.

The vacation house idea spread out around the world is interesting. If I were Mark, I’d look for very large old homes, on large pieces of land, that have completely fallen apart and would require tremendous amounts of money to rehabilitate. The prices for homes like this that are pretty far from population centers would mean he can get them super cheap. Very isolated homes on large pieces of land would also mean the residents there can be more magically open in the way they act. The wards can cover the rest. Question after that is how does he want to handle his own areas. Does he want to create a separate floor meant for his family’s exclusive use? Or build another home on the property exclusively for him and his future family?

The acromantula thing was a huge deal that always made me crazy. Hagrid essentially introduced a non-native, invasive predator species into the forest and facilitated their breeding. God only knows how many centaurs and unicorns and tons of other magical creatures were killed and eaten over the years. It’s very likely people were killed there too over the years. Hagrid’s actions may have done so much damage to the forest it’ll probably take centuries to repair.

Glad he’s going to hire lawyers and accountants, beyond even the need to hide the magic usage, those are very good people to have on the payroll for any growing and successful business. There are going to be many issues that they can help with that doesn’t involve the magic hiding. Having those people will also mean his business will be taken more seriously and look far more legitimate.

The office space thing is fine for now, he has very few people on the payroll, but eventually he’s going to need a more visible presence. He’ll have to decide where his company will reside and either buy or lease some floors in a downtown office tower or something.

Yeah, I wouldn’t allow the goblins to launder that drug money for that high a percentage. The cut shouldn’t go up if he brings more in, it should actually go down, because their cut is netting them so much more. I’d look for other providers worldwide, maybe even in the magical world. Or in the muggle world. In the short-term he could simply dump it all in his Swiss accounts and as his business grows larger and more diversified in the mid-to-long-term, it’ll be much easier to hide the in-flows on his own.

Tonks is quite a woman and would make a great romantic partner for Mark. Just saying.

Robbing the Ministry that night sounds like a great idea. He’ll have to work on the bevy of concealment spells, but with the number of house elves he has on hand it should be easy to rob the place of anything he might want and transport it away.

Mark needs a competent assistant who can handle the day-to-day matters that arise in every business while he’s in school. Given how closely they’ll be working together, it might be a good idea to make this someone who can eventually become romantically linked to him too.

If Harry has plans to buy an island in the future, it might be a good idea to start designing a magical yacht to travel from his island around the world. Magical carpets would also be a good thing to purchase.
kossboss chapter 19 . 11/10
haha this wasn't bad. keep it up.
Lycan01 chapter 19 . 11/10