Reviews for Zims Doomy Diet of DOOM
Dead Composer chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
(squeedly spooch explodes)
MajorBrandon chapter 15 . 4/15/2003
Heh. Dib reminds me of those "Ninja master" peoples that have honor...

ZIM:Wuzzat?

Great fic! Write a sequel!
Mitochondriac chapter 15 . 4/11/2003
Hmm. The ending wasn't bad, but it sort of veered into the realm of ANGST and MENTAL AGONY and... stuff. Well, I don't think that Dib would ever admit that he needs to have an archenemy if he was going to be hero, but I like that you tried to address that.

Now, what would have REALLY happened was that Gaz would have gotten her slinkies, dumped her stupid brother into the box, and dragged him out of the house before he could make up his mind about destroying Zim and Tak.

Alternatively, Dib would have been smashed into the wall along with Zim, Tak and GIR, knocked out, and Gaz would ignore them all and go home.

But hey, who's telling the story here?
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 15 . 4/10/2003
*Spazes out* DKFGNDFKGNDFNGLFDNG YAY! Of course I don't mind you callin' me Cheryl! I'm actually flattered that you'd use my real name! Thanks for the thanks, I'm glad I gave you the the motivation to finish this because it woulda been a big stinky poo if I hadn't able to see the end! And speaking of which, it was really good! Loved how you wrapped it up with Zim and Tak getting knocked out and Dib's thoughts! And Gaz getting her slinkies... *L* *In a poorly immitated Zimmy voice* VICTORY FOR GAZ! Everyone was in great character, even Tak! I agree with you; it's hard to write her well since she only got one episode out of the whole series but I think you did great with taking her character and molding it yourself! As for the whole story, VERY original and cute, as well as funny and entertaining! Extremely good for your first IZ fic and I look forward to more! *Grabs Zim while he's still knocked out and steals some of the slinkies from Gaz* Now, if you'll excuse me *Devilish grin* *Runs off*
Mitochondriac chapter 14 . 4/7/2003
SHOCK and HORROR! well, nevermind the horror part. But I have truly read an IZ fanfic without wanting to projectile vomit all over my monitor. FEEL HONORED! For once, someone has actually realized that the hidden subliminal message of Zim is that everyone is stupid, regardless of who's right. Oh, and congratulations on the relatively accurate characterizations, too! Most of the dialogue was great, especially Dib and Tak both wanting to take credit for ruining Zim's plans. There are a few spelling errors, and "fiercened" is not a word, but those are minor nitpicks.
Tak1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This is excellent, creative, and just plain hilarious. My mom is on the plan so I can relate. Great job. *gives cookie*
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 13 . 4/4/2003
*L* Those poor starved peoples. YAY FOR TAK! I like how this turned out and I STILL love your style, hope you find it easier to update!
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 12 . 3/25/2003
*LOL*! "Irked (AHA! LAUGH AT MY IRONY!)," "The computer stated: 'My mom says I’m cool.'," "easy-bake-oven-worthy ding!"... meherha, funny stuff!
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 11 . 3/24/2003
*LOL* Yup, still lovin' it! XD This is cute and funny. A Nice break from all the angst and sex-ridden fics we see all too often here. ... Don't get me wrong, I like those too Xp Update soon! OR I SHAL REIGN SOME DOOM DOWN UPON THE FLITHY HEADS OF MY DOOMED EMENIES! ... Which you aren't one of... oh, good job Cheryl, pft, that threat REALLY went over well. I now hate myself. Maybe getting deathly skinny will improve the way I think of myself *Downs a vile of Zim's... stuff* *Stares at the ground* ... The concrete, it glistens!
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
LMFAO AN OVERSIZED WONDERBALL! OMIGOSHNESS, THAT WAS RICH! *Dies*
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 7 . 3/18/2003
*LOL* I'm glad the Mary Sue turned into a parody of sorts P Can't wait for more!
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 6 . 3/17/2003
GAWK! SOMEONE CALLED ME A SKANK! O, I'M 'BOUT TO BUST A CAP! *L* Damn. . . ehehe, anyways, thank you for thanking me, I feel speshul now! Xp
bernaner chapter 6 . 3/17/2003
:D Kali proves once again that she is better at writing funny stuff than me. *applauds* x) I like. But I already told you that, didn't I?

Loveforyou!

Anna
kalislilslut chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
you stupid whore! I'M A BIGGER FAN THEN THAT SKANK IS! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME *sniff* o well.

can i have a dollar?
RFT chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
LOL i likes it! _ Seems funny..