Reviews for Crossroads
Lushcoltrane chapter 29 . 1/1/2018
That wasn't quite the ending I expected but it fits very well with the story. Even a happy ending - presuming 2 other kids (at least) indicate the state of their relationship.

Nice touch naming their son Delgado. ;-D
Lushcoltrane chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
I've come to the realization that Amy's voice was the TARDIS, thanks to Missy's tinkering. Still wondering at the end game - I don't believe Missy really loves Clara any more than humans love their pets. But I've been wrong before.
Lushcoltrane chapter 27 . 12/27/2017
Missy is a conniving b****. Several points became clear here but there's still a lingering series of questions...
Ernold Same chapter 27 . 12/27/2017
That was such a brilliant chapter. It’s great to see what Missy’s plan has been all along. Great work.
Lushcoltrane chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
Missy's really messing with the girls. Clara last chapter & now stranding Amy in the eve of the war. But what's her end game?
Lushcoltrane chapter 25 . 12/16/2017
I know she did the wrong thing at the absolutely wrong time but I feel bad for Clara.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
I'm sorry, but Missy? As in the Master, Missy? How is she remotely attractive? Manipulative, absolutely. But I can't for the life of me see why Clara would want her. *shrug* Maybe it's just me.
Lushcoltrane chapter 23 . 12/9/2017
Another ploy to get Clara to care for her. But what is Missy's end game?
Lushcoltrane chapter 22 . 12/4/2017
A new player, for a short time, and an injury to Missy. Enough for a regeneration or not? We shall see...
Lushcoltrane chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
This is really getting convoluted. What's up with the Doctor? More please!
Lushcoltrane chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
Missy just can't leave them alone. I'm also wondering what the Doctor has in mind that he thinks might fix the whole tangled mess.
Lushcoltrane chapter 19 . 11/24/2017
Oops! Timing is everything.
Lushcoltrane chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Missy really knows how to push Amy's buttons. Even if it's unintentional.
Lushcoltrane chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
Curiouser & curiouser... What is Missy's game? And what's wrong with the TARDIS?
Ernold Same chapter 16 . 11/13/2017
Bring on the showdown. I trust that Amy won't be going soft on either women once she finds out the truth. Same goes for the Doctor. Im looking forward to seeing it all go down!