Reviews for Closing Time
Jamalyn chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
I seriously can't believe I never reviewed this! I always wanted you to finish this one, mostly, I think, because I always sensed some malice in Akira and saw the potential for really angst for Yamato. And you know how I love angsty stories with malicious characters. ;)

For reals though-think of re-writing this, making use of all you've learned in the interim. Mwahahahaha! ANGST-FEST! *grins* You know you wanna!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Poor Yamato. I love how you write Taichi and Yamato. I love the pairing Taichi/Yamato. It's one of my favorites. They are so cute and adorable together. I love submissive Yamato.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you don't give up on writing it, cause I love reading it.
mirai3k chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
it's a pity this is discontinued but I just want to say that your writing is downright stunning. I love both your Taichi and Yamato and how you've placed them in an AU setting which is completely believable and fitting to their personalities. Your Tai is charming and a wonderful mystery while your Yamato is a refreshing change from the characterizations I come across in hundreds of other fics. His insecurities are quiet and his wit and sarcasm override the angst and I'm glad for that. Also, he has some very real issues to deal with and I love how he's getting used to Taichi's presence in his life.

beautiful, truly, and if you continued (or wrote something else for this fandom/pairing) I would look forward to it :)
Lady Bug chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
I just reread this story... well these two chapters again, because your writing is beautiful (though i can't say the same about your puntuality), and, along with it, your Author's note at the end;

"Again, please exuse the amount of time for me to get these chapters out. Now that school is out, I should have more time, hopefully."

I'm assuming you didn't get that extra time? On both summer vacations...

Basically i really liked how this was coming along. Curiosity is peeked again but this time with a lot less hope of this curiosity being satisfied. I hope you hadn't gotten tired of it. The characterizations are so beautiful. So consistant. It's hard finding such nice peices of work. please consider continuing this. You'd be making a lady bug very happy.
Veranda chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
I am absolutely MAD about this fic. Your style is very refreshing-you have a way of getting things across that I envy. I loved the ending of the first chapter, especially. Fantastic fic. Bravo.
Darkest-Shades chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Finally I found a nice Yamato/Taichi fic and it's not finished. XD Ah, but that's okay, it's a wonderful story. :) I like the idea and I like the song it's based off of, so bonus points! :D

When you have the time, please try to continue this story. :)
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
firedraygon chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Hahaha, you'd think Yamato would realize when someone was attracted to him. XP

This is such a cute fic. Hopefully Akira's not a bastard about Taichi.

Please write more soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

~firedraygon97
Black Haru4 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
I love your story! I've reread it about two times now and i keep hoping you are going to update. Please update soon!
Sorry this account is inactive chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
This is awesome! I loved all parts of it and yeah... Please update soon! Please? I mean come on this have got to be one of the best fics ive read so please?
Warrior Goddess of Insanity chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
Oh that was gorgeous!

Yama wasn't all that OOC being that his character can go a million different ways depending on his background in a paticular story. He's one of those truly versatile characters.

And stop trying to explain yourself and apologizing to the readers! Of course you know what you're doing and of course you're doing it for reasons unknown to us now! You're the writer of this story, it's your perogative to keep us unaware of everything 'till the last possible second!

Anyways, lovely chapter. I hope to see more of this fic soon.
Burnt Kairn chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Oh come on update please! This story is really well written and I love how you've shown Yamato. But he has to get together with Taichi and you've not updated in ages. For the sanity of your readers please continue this fic!
Geishaneko chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
wow..now this is a beautiful fanfiction :)

the interaction between taichi and yamato is wonderful, and i love how you've portrayed taichi!

Please update this fic, i can't wait to see where you take it :)
devilburns chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Brilliant!1
more soon please!
UrNodens chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Oh, please tell me you'll be updating again someday?