Reviews for A Certain Meltdowner's Secret Love Life
Quiet0ne chapter 1 . 11/2
Hey Ferret. So, I'm pretty sure I've read some of this before, but I don't think I reviewed. So I'm fixing that.

I love you writing style. It's so distinct. It's not quite purple prose, or overly flowery. But it definitely approaches each though in an odd way. It's almost circular, starting with a point, elaborating and returning. It took a little getting used to, but I like it.

As you know I'm a kamikoto shipper, and also not the most engaged raildex fan, so you've got a bit of an uphill battle, but I like this first chapter. You add new flavors to the characters without breaking them, and the scenes flow in a way that feels natural.

Thank you for the story.
GodudamaMaker chapter 1 . 10/22
this has massive crack fic energy and I love it
Johnny Double J chapter 16 . 10/17
Please continue this story!
Cookieman chapter 16 . 10/10
When's the next one coming?
KingAllen chapter 12 . 8/28
Yeah I forgot Misaki already appeared
KingAllen chapter 15 . 8/28
I’m still wondering how Misaki gonna act when she know her Prince and Mugino is now item.
FFXVI chapter 16 . 8/2
Hoo boy. This story is great and such an under appreciated as well as not that thought of pairing. I really enjoy the MuginoxTouma moments. As for the “date” that’s supposed to go down. That’s probably gonna get postponed due to some shit going down. I hope you continue with the story please continue.
sirscreen chapter 16 . 7/27
I support this ship. If anyone is getting pegged in this universe, it’s gonna be our favorite unlucky boi.
satraia1681 chapter 13 . 7/23
Why i never like Index ? It common sensed right ? When you live in someone house you must help something, like wash the dish,sweep/mop the floor, or anything else, but what she do ? Taking his bed make the house owner sleep in bathtub , always demanding something ,doesnt she know ? How touma economy and that nessecarius(?) does not send some money to touma ? Because he take care their 103k grimoire ? and Yes she help touma, but just when touma battle.
Ah the moment Toumas arm got sliced off
Shite when Mugino gets called up by Heaven Cancellor and told that all Toumas memories are gone something in her is going to break knowing that if she stayed if they hadn't argued probably the only person she loves in the world aft this point wouldn't have been harmed in such a way that he remembers nothing let alone her.
NomadofSomewhere chapter 16 . 7/4
Please continue? Can’t wait to see sisters arc
Xdxd chapter 16 . 6/21
Really loving the ToumaxMugino story. There should be more of these stories. Please do continue to update.
Luine Mercury LWG chapter 16 . 6/19
Hamazura finally getting at least *some* luck, and Touma turning the tables to leave Shizuri the flustered and off balance one.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sergio644 chapter 3 . 6/19
Mugino and Touma pairing I love it I wonder would Touma and Kinuhata work well together as a pairing as well bro. I like this chapter it's a great story hope you continue with this great story I'll be waiting