Reviews for A Certain Meltdowner's Secret Love Life
Just started reading, am very interested to see how this story goes. It's been two years since the last update, if you're reading this I hope your health is okay.
Papa Phil chapter 16 . 1/31
Man, i really love this story as there isn’t that many Mugino x Touma stories out there. And this one has got to be one of the most impressive works for this rare pair. I wish the author would come back to update this story. It’s been over 2 years. He left once COVID started up so I hope he is ok.

If so please update this story.
animx11 chapter 16 . 12/7/2021
Amazing fanfic, hope you'll come back and make another chapter
Strata-Assassin chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
Thought I'd pop by and catch another chapter of this and am glad I did. Your author voice is amusing and easy to read, so while I might chug through some stories, I often easily go through this and am happier for it. So, I do hope that doesn't change.

Admittedly, I still have not gotten the chance to watch the anime this story is based on. Still, I get the sense that everything that is happening is a weird sort of good. I remain amused that we get to see an entire relationship through the eyes of people not intimately involved and despite me sometimes wanting to have you jump POV, I am quite amused by this for now. Aaaand it looks like you're gonna keep it that way. Good to know.

I also admit the fight was hard to follow as someone who understands little of the world and the powers they have, but the dialogue was amusing, so the tradeoff was well worth it.

Thanks for the effort you put into creating this story for us to read and I look forward to starting the next chapter.

Str ata
GG Vegito chapter 16 . 9/15/2021
Oh god I finally took the time to actually finish the rest of the story so far and it's hella good
Strata-Assassin chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
First off, I admit I have little to no knowledge on the current characters other than the occasional peek over the shoulder of a particular SO when he was watching. Still, I also admit that didn't seem to matter too much with this first chapter. We find out quite a bit about Mugino just from her apparent stalkers alone that everything seems to fall into place. I'm sure I'll put name to each face pretty soon, but until then, I'm just enjoying the story.

Gotta admit though, a 5,000 yen meal as a low end made me spit out my drink. The girl has some high standards. XD Poor guy...

I do admire your ability to make what sounds like quite a mundane conversation and meet-up sound exciting. Seeing it through others' eyes was a good move in that regard, allowing us to see the complete abnormality of it all and, perhaps like the characters themselves, be completely creeped out. As someone who has no idea who this guy character is, I admit I found myself for mimicking their displeasure, which might be a first for your readers. As a newbie to this fandom everything is, well, new, so any author tricks you might be trying to pull will completely work on me. XD Looking forward to it.

I admit, I would like to jump into the mind of Mugino at one point for an extended period of time as she sounds like a really interesting perspective if not spicy and quite a bit sarcastic, I'm thinking.

Still, I will read on, and, I admit, I am quite looking forward to it.
SuddenBetrayal chapter 16 . 7/22/2021
Finally got caught up with this one after reading your Certain World of Darkness fanfic a few months ago. Anyway I really enjoyed this one too, I like that one more just because I prefer straightforward storytelling rather than roundabout storytelling like this that leaves out a lot of details by design and I like the premise of that one more too as its such a huge change to the status quo. Anyway I really want to see how this one plays out going forward especially how you are going to handle the sisters arc. It just seems like Mugino would be really angry about the whole thing considering how much she hates Mikoto. Not to mention the fact that she basically fights Mikoto to the death during that arc. Either way considering how long it has been since you have updated anything I hope you are still okay, I mean this whole pandemic has been such a mess its hard to say really. Anyway hope to see more from you in the future because both of these stories were a lot of fun to read.
7 Crowns chapter 2 . 5/29/2021
Really nice story so far. It's neat and really nice to see the Touma x Mugino ship come into play. Don't really see much Mugino fanfiction in the Toaru series. I hope you will continue to update or at the very least tell us that the story is on hiatus...
KHVSFF chapter 16 . 4/18/2021
Hey finally caught up with the story so far and wow. It's really good plus leading into Touma getting to have his "date" with Mugino along with the sisters arc beginning is really awesome. Please continue to update this story. And stay in good health can't wait to see an update.
Guest2000 chapter 16 . 4/16/2021
Hey SilverFang please continue this story. I hope everything is all right and you are just taking a hiatus on writing but will be back. Even if your haven't updated any of your stories just to let us hope this story continues. Can't leave it on a cliff hanger like that...
s0ul chapter 16 . 3/12/2021
When are you coming back to update this story since a year has been passed?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2021
Please comeback. It’s been over a year.
surya25addanki chapter 16 . 2/26/2021
This is amazing please update
P5S chapter 9 . 2/19/2021
Hey great story but please do continue it’s been a year with no update.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2021
One of the best toaru fanfics ive ever read. Your writing is so good. This chapter brought tears to my eyes.