Reviews for Survivors
cwf1154 chapter 1 . 8/20
Hi, CleoTheo. "Survivors" is a truly excellent one-shot. But it deserves to be finished - especially since it's not very far out of canon. Continuing on how the Malfoys survive without actually committing any more crimes (perhaps appearing to the Dark Lord to be on his side, when in truth, they now become allied with Severus?) and how they ultimately escape from the Dark Lord would make a great continuation to the story.

It is interesting to note that there are clues to this subplot in DH, when Harry saves Draco from the fire, and when Narcissa lies to the Dark Lord after Harry's "death." And while there might have been no evidence otherwise to support their case after the death of the Dark Lord, Snape might have left a discrete pensieve, created prior to the Battle For Hogwarts, alluding to their true alliance. This, in addition to pensieves that they willingly give to the Wisengamot, along with Legilimency that they voluntarily submit to, would provide sufficient reason for their release and return to wizarding society, as well as possibly opening up legitimate possibilities for Dramione interactions.

I am a retired teacher of High School English and would gladly provide ideas for the story if you wish, or act as a beta/proofreader for you. My email address is . C. William Foltz
Gwen Polk chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Sweet, love it.
Marissaaaa chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Thank you for this. I love your writing style so much. I'm going to check out your other stories now.
Pharies chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I really enjoyed this moment of what could be canon. And when I say could be, I mean I literally could be something Rowling wrote to expand the things for the Malfoys. Good job. Keep writing things like this. They are really enjoyable )

~Tori
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Lovely one-shot!
RiverWriter chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This is heartbreaking and beautiful. I love it. I especially love the Malfoys, just personally, but I think it's generally worth considering what the people on the other side are going through. Thanks!
Aurora chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Nice oneshot!
24-Ellick-Tiva-x chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Adorable and I love it
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Enjoyed this story! Narcissa is a fascinating character, and you did her justice here. :)
JuicyFruit22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Enjoyed it
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
It was interesting to see things from the Malfoy's perspective.
ambrt chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Love it!
Can be both a Lucissa and Dramione story? I think there isn't any...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Cute story, you just have to love lucissa!