Reviews for Survivors
Gwen Polk chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Sweet, love it.
Marissaaaa chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Thank you for this. I love your writing style so much. I'm going to check out your other stories now.
Pharies chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I really enjoyed this moment of what could be canon. And when I say could be, I mean I literally could be something Rowling wrote to expand the things for the Malfoys. Good job. Keep writing things like this. They are really enjoyable )

~Tori
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Lovely one-shot!
RiverWriter chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This is heartbreaking and beautiful. I love it. I especially love the Malfoys, just personally, but I think it's generally worth considering what the people on the other side are going through. Thanks!
Aurora chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Nice oneshot!
24-Ellick-Tiva-x chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Adorable and I love it
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Enjoyed this story! Narcissa is a fascinating character, and you did her justice here. :)
JuicyFruit22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Enjoyed it
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
It was interesting to see things from the Malfoy's perspective.
ambrt chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Love it!
Can be both a Lucissa and Dramione story? I think there isn't any...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Cute story, you just have to love lucissa!
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I loved this just as I love all your stories (I'm just usually too lazy to review). You write the Malfoys better than anyone whether it involves Dramione or not. I was especially intrigued that you are considering furthering this fic. It is a perfect start that could lead in so many directions that I can see at least four plots available and I don't have your depth of imagination. I can see Lucius's comment on how he wishes he could go back and change things leading to the discovery of the Ancient and Olde Malfoy time turner! Bringing down Voldy from within leaving Harry looking like a late wallflower at the party . So, yes please take this oneshot and make it fly in your own special way.