Reviews for Cry for the Dream
yea chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
HER NAME IS CECELIA!

NOT Cynthia
Eos chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
What a beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous story! Like everyone else, you literally reduced me to tears.

I also love your lyrical way of writing. And you spell correctly and use a thesaurus, too! That's terrific. Errors always get in the way of a story's message, I find.

An amazing fic about an amazing man. Congratulations.
Millennium Slinky chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Augh, I've been trying to keep myself from reading anything about Pegasus, but you do it so well! *crying*

Oh...drinking. Icky, vile stuff. Makes people go insane. But he was already, wasn't he? *still crying* Dangit, you write such beautiful angst...

Oh yeah...before I forget...the next chappy of DoA is up! (Did you know DoA also stands for Dead on Arrival? I saw that abbreviation somewhere else, and found it funny...I have a twisted sense of humour...)
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Wow.. once again.. thank you for writing this story. Domo Domo Arigatou. Thank you... I dunno what else to say.. it's great.. you're an amazing writer.. amazing amazing amazingly amazing..
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Wonderful . Truly wonderful. I like it how you add good twists like that at the end. I might take some things from your work and use them in my own. I WILL give you credit. I just love your stories! If you become and author, use the pen name Wingleader Sora Jade, or WSJ, I want to be able to know it was you._

-Steeple3
Yggdrasil's 3rd Root chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Wow...that was just plain sad. Well-written, mind you, very well-written, but completely melancholy. It almost made me cry, and I *never* cry over works of fiction. (Believe me, I'm not the romance story type, I usually like humor stories better, though I do make an exception in the case of Pegasus, any story portraying him nicely is a good story...)

Sorry for that little bit of rambling above. But it was a good story...I feel so sorry for Pegasus, and your story just multiplied that tenfold. *sniffle*

The most beautiful dreams may be the ones we never live,

Amber
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Aw! This is so good. I love it. I'm going to think of this everytime i see Pegasus now. It's really really really good though. Woodelf193:)
Happily Melancholy chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
This was really nice. Very sweet considering that I felt sorry for Pegasus and what happened to his wife. Pegasus is the best. You should check out my story Past to Future Love and drop me a line. It's Pegasus oriented, even more reason to read it.
Whywouldi Tellyouthat chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
;_; Beautiful...Just beautiful...
ShadowTide too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Whoo-whoo! Pegasus angst! Pegasus anything! Me loves Pegasus! *cuddles Pegasus plushie* This is really, really, truely, amazingly great! Congratulate yourself on a serious job well done!

* ShadowTide *
Cynthia chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
God, I loved this. Keep it up.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
**SOB!** Oh . . . this is beautiful! I am not a Pegasus fan, but I do feel sorry for him, loosing Cecelia and all. . . . Your story almost made me cry, and hardly anything can do that! It's so sweet and lovely . . . with an air of mystery. Just like the stuff I luv to write
Baby Winter 2 much of a bum 2 sine in chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
*grabs Pegsy around the knees and cries into his legs* WAHA!

Yami Li -_- I. am . very embarrassed.

Walid -_- And she wonders why I dont like her.

*blinks and looks up* But. *sniff* I wuv you! You look so hot in baby blue boxers! And youve got the sexiest brown eyes! And. and.

Walid *walks away*

*begins bawling into Pegsy's legs again*

Pegasus -_-U

Yami Li . GREAT STORY SJ! XD

*bawls louder*

Pegasus Can someone help me? I can MOVE here! (
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Oh WOW! This was so absolutely wonderful. _ I just adore the idea of Pegasus' daughter and the flower metaphor. :') *sniff* That was amazingly kawaii! Five stars!