Reviews for Love of the Gundam fighters
annonamous gundam chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
i really like this story, please please pleasedo the second part son, i will just cry if i dont find out. oh please! oh sorry too much vannilapepsi, write another son. lol.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 6 . 6/1/2003
I really like this so far. Can't wait to see parts 2 and 3 when you get them finished. I see that your improving and adding more detale to your stories. All you need to do is add a little more detale and I think you'll have it down. Keep up the good work.
Assassin23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Including oneself in his/her own fanfic as a lover of a character that the author likes is for gay homo fags. If your going to have Schwarz or any other character love someone besides their general partner, make it an OC, not yourself.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 4 . 5/30/2003
Sorry, this is all I could read of this story tonight, I'll try to read the next chapter tommorrow. I've been working hard with my school work because it's getting down to the end of the year and I'm working harder then ever. I see a few grammer mistakes in here and you defenitly need to space this out a bit more. But you can do that by saving your documents as web pages. but anyway other then that it's good, just alittle hard to read in this format.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Thanks for the review and I am a total Schwarz Bruder and Kyoji Kasshu finatic freak as well. Well thats what some of the boys at school call me.

But just so you know, I've read some of the chapters to this story before but haven't exactly reviewed them... um.. on to other matters I started to get into this story but my computer started to have technical dificalties... another words it stopped working for a while.

Well, after it was up and running I forgot this was one of the stories that I was reading and forgot to read the updates. I'll try to read the rest and leave another review when I'm done.

I hope your get better at writting, in fact I actually wouldn't be writing like I am if it wasn't for my English teacher. *Yays for her* O.O ook where did they come from...

Anywho, I like what I have read already and hope to read the rest soon.

Oh just a small bit of information, I don't just write stories on . I also write original stories on . If you wanted to know, my user on there is DarkLoveGoddess54CryptKeeper.

Well, sorry this review got so long but I guess thats the way it is 'eh.

Neros-Wolf Gundam.

P.S. SCHWARZ AND KYOJI RULE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ;) sorry had to say that.:)
iloveboyz.lol chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Wow! person! your story waz great!

you r a fanominal writer who is also my best freind and sista! lol

later,

you know who :o)
Tague chapter 6 . 5/14/2003
Domon " Huston I think we have a problem" Where the heck did that come from? I guess you just decided to put a little american sayings on there right? Great chapter!
Burning Gundam chapter 3 . 3/17/2003
THAT IS SHIT! DOMON KASSHU LOSING TO A GIRL? GET REAL! HE IS CALLED THE KING OF HEARTS FOR A REASON. HE IS THE BEST!
Burning Gundam chapter 3 . 3/17/2003
Mephistophelian chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
Great story i didn't quite follow during part of the second chapter because of your improper grammer but other than that it was great
Nkassi Ewulu chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
So sydney isn,t it great to get reviews? Not! The story is good. Now finish the rest woman!