Reviews for Invaded!
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 4/2
Holy fuck. I love you.
Invader Glow chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Oh my gosh! Please continue!
Jonathan R chapter 11 . 4/22/2003
Planet Jacker...Game Slave 2...Bloaty's Pizza Hog...yep, those are references alright.

Your story is already at 10,0 words! Keep 'em coming.
Jonathan R chapter 10 . 4/19/2003
It's Dib to the rescue as things seem to be building up to a climax!
darkest moon chapter 10 . 4/18/2003
cool,ill help you dib together well fight what is wrong and and ...well you know the rest,i cant wait whats the next chapter
darkest moon chapter 10 . 4/18/2003
Jonathan R chapter 9 . 4/16/2003
Oh no! Agent R's been brainwashed and D.M.'s about to meet Zim! I'm currently working on D.M. getting her bat back in my story, so she could use something else to battle Zim with...if she's not distracted by Gir, of course. ("Doggie!")
Dervish too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 4/12/2003
WHO! Finally, a crossover of my two fav shows! I love it! It's a bit confusing but you kept Courage in character very well! Good job and write more!
darkest moon chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
cool,and i play satellie with th lil green dog and he was so cute c:,keep it up i cant wait for the next chapter
darkest moon chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
Jonathan R chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
Zim approaches Courage. D.M. approaches the truth. And Gammon approaches insanity...or something equally amusing. The plot must go on!
darkest moon chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
cool,hey i saw the whole thing all the beating and pushing and thrashing and i got them on film camera::holds up the evience::and i know the one person that can help and detroy the alien man plan and that man is a boy named DIB ill get him for you boss::runs to DIBs house house::

p.s.:i cant wait for the next chapter
Jonathan R chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
Oh, that Zim sure is a sly devil. Reaking havoc and then leaving the scene unnoticed. And no one believes Courage? What will he do now?

Also, Gir isn't showing up too often anymore. Where'd he get to?
Jonathan R chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
Egad! Sounds like Zim and Courage were having a swordfight or something inside! Wake up, Courage! Call Dr. Vindaloo! ("Nothing to worry about.")
darkest moon chapter 6 . 3/21/2003
cool,i love the story than ever,yay im in it ,gir,gir come here cutie gir:e::jumps on me me:can you tell that we are alike ::laughing with gir::