Reviews for Cores of Diamond
Ikathy chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Hello!

Your fic is amazing, thank you so much for sharing it!

I loved the way their relationship progressed, it seemed really natural. Keith and Lance turning everything into competition is exactly what you'd expect of them. And I loved how they don't miss the chance to throw jabs at each other, not even during sex lol

I'm such a sucker for fics centered in Keith's POV. It's always nice to see the "less emotional character" squirming for a change, you know. Keith being clueless about the turning around sign made me want to watch the first seasons again. Hunk too, giving the literal push to Keith work things out, it all seemed so canon it melted my heart.
buttercup56 chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Oh my god this is the most hauntingly beautiful thing I have ever read holy shit I’m crying. Bravo author brav fucking o
buttercup56 chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
Jesus fucking Christ this was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
sad yeehaw chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
THAT WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL MY HEART IS GUSHING
Nine09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Your writing is eloquent and your characterization is perfect. This story kept me captivated from start to finish. Thank you so much!
ThisIsHowLongUsernamesCanBeeee chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
I. Simply. LOVE. it. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Omg it’s so amazing! Oh...mg
Song Angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Such a sweet story. I absolutely loved it. And I lost it during the video call on the blue lion. Freaking hilarious. Well done.
RebsBabe chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Loved it!
presidenttaquitooo chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
THIS. IS. AMAZING. It was absolutely beautiful and wonderfully written. I'm simply astounded at the fact that this is just something people do with little to no reward and just AFSJSGHAJWKJSHAGSINABSB This deserves so much love and attention!
simplyceltoast chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Okay. I don't even know if I can words because I think they were all stolen by the beautiful intricate poem that this was.
This is the reason why I can handle this fandom most of the time. because of the amazing writing people here create. Your skill is my goal and this is some of the most in character Keith and Lance I have probably ever read.
I want to thank you for spending those weeks on this beautiful story and encourage you to keep writing more. If you ever write a book, hit me up fam and once I pick it up I will never put it down.
This story was amazing and I can't wait to read what comes next!
Cuivienengazer chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
Holy SHIT this was AMAZING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSOFUCKNGGOOD
Windy chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
This was sooo good! :)
Kikiw chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
This story was BEAUTIFUL! It was so deep and kind of had a poetic vibe to it.

...You're an amazing writer! Keep doing what you're doing. :)
Fabled Frog chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
This really, really beautiful. I can't even find the words. Just. Beautiful.