Reviews for Hearts and Bones
GeoffG chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Reading back. Again very very good indeed. Thank you.
Reaper1024 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Dang! that is scary hahaha! XP I loved it!
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
nice story, I really like Death's character, and you got him spot on.
chaosbfly chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Proving that all sensible people hate St. Wossname's Day.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Dear Nomad:

Also, of course, it keeps the drink out of the Cabinet.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Absolutley nailed Death's character and Pratchett's style of writing. I like the bit about mass-murdering plants too XD
Rainstorm Amaya Arianrhod chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
*giggle* I love your voice for Death, and the way no-one knows St. Valentine's actual name.

-May
P'tfami chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
My word...a St wossname poem from Death:

THE DRINK IS PINK.

I THINK THE DRINK IS PINK? IF I BLINK, IT WILL STILL BE PINK. etc...

Its so terrible that it goes to the other spectrum and becomes adorable (which is not a verb one normally applies to D. himself).

Good job on the piece, esp. on maintaining Pratchett's irreverent style of humour.
Private Maladict chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
"He'd had to break up a fight between a rowdy group of dwarfs, which had apparently developed over the fact that they'd all become so drunk that none of them were entirely sure what sex they were, and he'd never actually dared to go over and find out what that pair of trolls was actually doing that was making that odd hollow clinking sound... "

Brilliant! Very true to Pratchett's style. And I do love your Death - again, very, very canon. Good work!
shaychana chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
holy cow! that was fantastic! i loved how you made your pov character squirm, and death is spot-on in-character. your writing is also impeccable - it's wonderful to see the exhibition of vocabulary and a solid understanding of complex grammatical constructions.
istima chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This is a wonderful Death story. :) Death's poetry made me snort madly. Yay!
Minaker chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I love that!

very pratchettesque.

i love how death just doesnt understand things human.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
"A bit worrying, really, that you were supposed to symbolise your love for people by going out and mass-murdering plants." - Brilliant.

I think you really captured Pratchett's tone here. The characterization of Death was perfect and you nicelly sqewered the idea of Valentine's day. Great job:)
Canis Vimes chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I have this really nasty habit of writing: Aw. I few reviews back, I realised this, and therefore told myself I would not write 'aw' as a comment.

But, I'm afraid, such will suffice to say: AW. I love this. It's funny, great little footnotes there. It's cute... I'm adding this to fav. stories. I look forward to more discworld fic! You've got death spot on, and the writing itself is spotless.

it's just... really, really good. Good on you!
BRC chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
(0)

Whay!

That was the first ever Discworld fan fic I've ever read, and it was great!

You captured the style and characterisation perfectly, even with the little notes*

[* like this]

I really am impressed. A very cute little story.

Well done!