Reviews for Replay
SkyeMoor chapter 59 . 5/14
Um. Wow. That was really good, Harry. Really good.
Serpent91 chapter 59 . 5/12
Hectorsmom chapter 59 . 5/12
This is an amazing story! The flow is steady and the entire thing well written.
Serpent91 chapter 58 . 4/28
nanaeleanor chapter 58 . 4/27
Very well written but I have to continually stop questioning the why of it all. In time travel stories sometimes something occurs to necessitate going back. So obviously it should be more clear why in this story. Tilda's pregnancy must have happened a first time on its own. Without any time travel. The idea that the only way Harry and she get together is his decision to go back in order to ensure she gets pregnant because it already happened makes no sense. I get that time travel often presents these loops that are confusing but it seems a better reason for Harry to go back and make sure things happen the way they did the first time is necessary. Did I miss something? Or is it hopefully something yet to be revealed? Oh and I am disappointed in Ginny's childish reaction. And then saddened to hear she dies at 48, coincidently Tildas age when Harry is 32 and going back to sleep with her younger self.
Serpent91 chapter 57 . 4/24
Kuramin chapter 19 . 4/20
wait what? where is Tilda, why you went trought a time skip when you had so much stuff you could continue with. why ruin it like this?
SkyeMoor chapter 57 . 4/15
Lol! that last line. Harry the Scamp.
Redbookbluebook chapter 57 . 4/15
Awesome chapter! It was great to finally see how things played out with him and Tilda. I'm wracking my brain to remember what happened in Brighton though. Looking forward to reading what Harry wants to ask himself!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 57 . 4/14
good seeing fun with friends
Son of Whitebeard chapter 55 . 4/14
ooh nott
Redbookbluebook chapter 56 . 4/8
I really enjoyed this chapter. I did wonder how Harry was going to go about convincing Tilda to sleep with him and starting by talking to her so she starts to know him makes the most sense. I don't think I realized that Harry wouldn't know that he needs to impregnate Tilda so that could end badly, but with their chemistry it'll probably be fine. We're starting to come full circle on this story, which is exciting. Looking forward to reading what happens next!
Serpent91 chapter 56 . 4/5
Well done!
Serpent91 chapter 55 . 3/23
Well written!
Redbookbluebook chapter 55 . 3/16
Wow! A lot of big reveals this chapter! First of all, Harry being MoM is kind of hilarious since he's not the best at beurocracy and he flouts rules; that being said, he would still do well because he cares so much about people. The birthday spell thing is interesting, and I'm glad we finally know how that happened. Uhm excuse me -how could you do that to Harry? When he was talking to Parvati about the memory charms I was like oh no, please don't be what I think this is about. And then he confirms it later on... That was so sad. Poor Harry has been through enough. The selective memory charm was good because I wondered how that was gonna work with Tilda since Harry would have a hard time forgetting about Ginny. Anyway, I love this story and it's nice to finally have the mystery from the beginning solved. I look forward to seeing how things go between Harry and Tilda and how he explains his age to her.