Reviews for Replay
perlcat45 chapter 64 . 12/28/2022
Great story!
The8thMarauder chapter 19 . 11/16/2022
This is a story not a movie. Jumping back and forth in the timeline just gives away your plot which was the only reason to read this. And i wondered why a good story had so little follows. Thanks for ruining it
The8thMarauder chapter 2 . 11/14/2022
Good start can be shortened as i feel like the story drags a bit but so far so good
Miva4 chapter 64 . 4/23/2022
Extremely well planned story, great structure. Plenty surprises along the way. For most of the story I didn't expect to ever understand exactly what had happened during that confrontation with Voldemort at Tilda's house, I admit it annoyed me that so many mysteries had been left unexplained, like the Muggle man with the dog. I wonder, though, how much Dumbledore knew or guessed about what had happened that night.
Really good work, truly.
Jimbocous chapter 64 . 11/25/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2021
Tilda is impossibly thick and has made so many poor choices it's hard for me to sympathize. Bad decisions just rippling out hurting others. She could have prepared her son and certainly could have let Harry know which is unforgivable. Plot wise I understand but it's hard to keep reading a story where the main character is so unlikeable.
TheDarthDeadpool chapter 12 . 2/9/2021
For the love of all that is holey, I hope this doesn't mean what I think this means... I almost don't want to read what happens next... my heart is going to be break for him I know it!
I love ya Barb but hasn't he been through enough?! Lol
Avitaj chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
Very interesting so far, and I couldn't help noticing the parallels to when Harry was on the run in his other life (in the Psychic Serpent universe).

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
nanaeleanor chapter 22 . 6/25/2020
Tilda is a very unstable character, somewhat unlikeable. And an eleven year old boy wouldn't necessarily look like his father since children that young look like children. So everyone instantly thinking this boy must be Harrys son is a bit far fetched especially as Harry is so young. I find myself arguing out loud to no one.
YamiTiger chapter 64 . 4/14/2020
absolutely amazing. It was a rollercoaster and the attention to detail was outstanding. The feels at the end were just perfect
Slightlyoddkat chapter 19 . 10/16/2019
I'm not sure if the twins at St Clare's joke was intentional or not, but if it was it was brilliant. If not, the twins at St Clare's was a book series in the 1950s.
Chemom chapter 64 . 8/28/2019
Interesting story, thanks for sharing! Your writing/story-telling is engaging and well done. It kept me interested in reading through to the end. I wasn’t a big fan of the cheating part of the storyline but understand that was part of the way you brought tension/conflict to the plot.
Doom chapter 5 . 8/11/2019
Skip this whole page
Serpent91 chapter 64 . 8/2/2019
Such a wonderful ending to this story! How you managed to keep track of everything I'll never understand, but well done indeed!
MrsFH chapter 19 . 7/24/2019
Really? You decided to jump ahead several years without any details? Wow.

I was enjoying the story up to this point, but I won’t be reading further just can’t get past this glaring - what? A plot twist? A writer who fave up on the story and decided to just tack on something else in hopes readers will overlook the gaping hole?

No, thanks. Not for me!