Reviews for Replay
SkyeMoor chapter 44 . 10/15
Percy's surprisingly good at this superspy stuff.
Serpent91 chapter 44 . 10/15
Well written indeed!
Redbookbluebook chapter 44 . 10/13
YESSS! GO PERCY! His plan finally fell into place and it's so satisfying to see. Having him finally in possession of a wand is so good. Poor Penelope is finally realizing she slept with Draco. Glad he was able to trick Narcissa into giving him the location. I'm so happy his family is going to find out that it hasn't been him this whole time. Cant wait to read the next chapter!
Redbookbluebook chapter 43 . 9/29
Fantastic cliffhanger! I hate it lol. Things are really starting to fall into place. It's awesome that Neville was the one to recognize that Draco wasn't himself. The whole Ron and Hermione thing.. sigh. It's frustrating since both of their partners are awesome and cheating is so not okay. The circumstances are understandable but it still sucks especially given what it's done to their friendship. Oh no the children! Glad that Harry and Ron arrived late and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Serpent91 chapter 42 . 9/17
Well written.
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 15 . 9/14
AMZN TO $2,000.00!
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 14 . 9/14
Where s my pepsi?
Redbookbluebook chapter 42 . 9/14
Okay so I definitely thought that maybe Ron and Hermione had an affair after the way she was acting. I hope the baby is Neville's and not someone else's... it's intriguing to think of how Harry managed to time travel that far back... I look forward to finding that out. And wow Ron, telling Hermione to call Harry was beyond rude. That seemed like kind of an odd thing to say too if he wasn't mad at Harry or jealous of his relationship with Hermione (which does it seem super close right now anyway.) Love this story but I was a little sad to see that the golden trio don't seem as close as they once were.
SkyeMoor chapter 42 . 9/14
Oi! Call Harry.
Ron, that's not the thing to Say!
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 9 . 9/13
How come when we review we never get any pepsi?
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 8 . 9/9
Whe4es luna?
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 7 . 9/8
What is £ ?
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 6 . 9/8
Cubs magic number is 18 go cubs. Go luna lovegood.
Redbookbluebook chapter 41 . 9/1
Okay, first off, I love that Harry is suspicious about Percy but Ginny is blowing it off just like Ron and Hermione did when he was obsessed with Draco Malfoy. Ginny is such an understanding mom and it's so lovely. Now, to the end bit. So Harry went back in time to bang Tilda? I'm guessing he sees an older version of himself in the doorway. But why would he do this? Does Teddy start to disappear in this future because he hasn't been conceived in the past and then Harry realizes he needs to go back? But it still begs the question of how he came to be in the first place unless maybe Harry and Ginny get in a fight and he decided to go back to Tilda. Based on the Harry in the present though that seems unlikely. I look forward to finding out your explanation as you have me thoroughly confused. Once again I've got to say, I love this story and how you're keeping me guessing.
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 1 . 8/31