Reviews for Out on the Town
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Man, you have lots of great one shots of adventures between these two beloved sisters! I think this one is definitely among my favorites from you. I really like the concept of them getting matching wrist watches, showing their relationship as sisters and best friends. :) I wonder if any real-life sisters and/or best friends have done this, too, with real Frozen watches or any other kind of merchandise that could be shared like this. ;)
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This was a very sweet sisterly one-shot. Your author's note interesting, you learn something know everyday. ;-) My favorite sister here is Elsa. Which one is yours?
Elsa Tomago chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I like how quick Anna was to notice about Elsa's nervousness and anxiety.. Elsa was still getting used to being around people.. So, it's understandable that walking down the streets of Arendelle would be quite overwhelming to Elsa..

By the way, this is the first time I read about Anna and Elsa getting watches.. So, I have to say that the idea is fresh and new.. It makes this story much more interesting..

And thus, I want to compliment you for doing your research about watches before writing this story.. You have done a very good job! *thumb up*
IndyGirl89 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Aw, this was sweet! I love sisterly fluff between these two. :)
The Professor of Fixing Things chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This story was very sweet and cute, and I never knew that about watches.
(You learn something new every day, maybe from a textbook, maybe from a fanfiction.)
Keep up the great work!