Reviews for Perfect
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
what can i say? i am lit up. -B
Nerikla chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
The simple style of this story is very effective. You did well incorporating a song into the story. It really works quite nicely.
Merlin's Quill chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
It's your first sappy happy story! **hands you prize muffin** It was very good... not cheesy sappy... very more... heartfelt-seeming... Erm... I'm in a bit of a sappy/contemplative/**some other adjective which escapes the mind right now** mood (and I'm rambling)... The story struck me, first, as a mirror kind of thing... so seemingly strange, ish, very similar, oddly scary... (... will explain to you on AIM later) The prose was beautiful. **nods**

I liked it... you should write these things more often... **nods once again**

Eh... 'tis late, have to go... **wrinkles nose at clock**

*.* Me
dishrag chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I nearly bawled at: '"I love you," says the boy, without words.'

The concept and song behind the fic are truly wonderful; my only qualm with the story is that I think you could have fleshed it out more, into a truly full fledged novella.

-partyin' like its 1899-
yoli chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Aw thats so sweet

Your language is so fluid and great its just uh..PERFECT!

Are you going to continue it?

I think you should because it could turn out to be a great story and besides I want some explanations!

Mondie chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Oh, Omns!

So cute!

So wonderful!

So. . .

Oui, oui.

Tres bien, mon amie. Plus? Maintenant, s'il vous plait.

Okay, or just appease me and write some more happy stories! I think it works on you, Omns.

BTW, your name is no longer Omni, but now is Omns.

I don't know why.

But yay for happy Omns fics!

I heart ya, goil.

~the opposite of war isn't peace. it's creation. woo!
Crunch chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
My God, a non-angst fic from the Omniscient Bookseller? I think I'm going into palpitations! Really, this fic is beautiful and wonderfully giddy- and it reminded me how much I truely LUV that song. Again, this was wonderful, as ever, you continue to astound and amaze me. Kudos!

mis no time no time chapter 1 . 3/12/2003

man. even your HAPPY fics are sadly happy. and i've never heard that song before, but i'll go download it.

wonderful. i love it.