Reviews for The Fourth Council Race
And you have a ASOIAF fic, headed there now!
Felt like watching game of thrones, (not the later bits); Couldn’t put it down. Very keen for more if/when you decide to share it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/6
I mean... If the Communist Party is steadily heading towards ruin, and that isn't seen as a bad outcome, wasn't this kind of the perfect time to let that happen? Yeah, it was going to be a huge hit economically, and definitely a war. But the rest of the world was united at that point. It isn't a war they could've won while their government was collapsing, they suddenly didn't have the same tools as everyone else, and people were rebelling their rule (What with the government collapsing. Hard to suppress dissent when that's happening, so everything that was previously supressed would suddenly explode into motion).

And they had spaceships. Industry was about to boom in a major way as a new market opened up. The rest of the world could probably struggle through a brief period until the new market. What would China's recourse be? Power and money was suddenly out in the stars, not down on the planet. And the US looked like the gatekeepers to that power.

Idk. I'm saying things probably would've balanced out enough the option wouldn't have been off the table. The new would make the old and bad worth dealing with if it meant getting rid of it. An economic hit and war, but space brings with it economy and power, so... It's just the way things are portrayed doesn't show China having as much political power as they had. Enough to demand all that and still get a great deal. It was a (And probably IS tbh) nation on the outs, dependant on all the factories and products made for other nations (And favorable tax laws) to survive.

That's not a strong negotiating position. But instead, they kind of just saved Communist China, didn't they? Ensure they wouldn't collapse for a very long time. Continue being a dangerous and unfriendly communist "superpower". Or rather they actually will be a superpower now in ways that aren't dependant on all the stuff for every other nation.
DebaterMax chapter 15 . 11/1
SO if FCW is 45 years early can you explain how canon characters are present or is that more authors choice
DebaterMax chapter 13 . 11/1
Sabayon! Joakim is god
DebaterMax chapter 12 . 11/1
So cool with the tractor beams
DebaterMax chapter 9 . 11/1
So alliance high command has a rear admiral? Amy be confused but US only has adrimarls on board?
DebaterMax chapter 1 . 11/1
So f-ing we’ll done. It’s the best fic I have of the SA being founded that isn’t a Halo cross over. Laos thanks for the bespin Venus. Would you consider giving more scenes about about how mass effect fields were first developed as they were mentioned in the codex
benjamin.r.tillson chapter 29 . 10/31
Greatly appreciate the Wheel of Time reference in this chapter.
DiamondbackGunne chapter 29 . 10/4
This story was so good I randomly was reminded of it, re-read it and fell in love again.

Hope you update it again.
Morbious20 chapter 29 . 10/4
Great chapter and story so far .
fanfic21011 chapter 23 . 9/14
Hey! fanfic21011 here. Just wanted to point something out- I think "Assembly of Knowledge" would be "Gyaan ka Sabha"
fanfic21011 chapter 14 . 9/14
You clearly did your homework, chief.
xxwarlovexx chapter 26 . 9/6
*Big sad about story being ded*
Brool Story Co chapter 29 . 9/6
I just binged this in a day, and let me say, it's really fucking good and I hope you come back to it!
1,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »