Reviews for The Fourth Council Race
pliotjim24 chapter 29 . 2/16
this has been an amazing read so far will it ever be updated?
Fernix13 chapter 29 . 2/11
very much enjoyed the story thus far, shame its dead.
Fernix13 chapter 14 . 2/10
as a political scientist, i love your approach to iternal SA politics and how you made it both convoluted and interesting.

dont listen to haters, this was an awesome chapter and codex entry.
hoangtunggiang1 chapter 1 . 1/10
Feel like this is more the author injecting their own geopolitical views. The political collapse of the US would have them be replaced by the EU as the technological and economical hegemony while India would replace China as the second economy and manufacturing base. It would be understandable for the US and China to lose some of its influence in order to have a truly supra-national System Alliance but in this current form the author only cared about breaking up and replacing who is influencing the SA.

Kinda obvious they are biased towards the EU. Maybe the author will change or clarify it in later chapter but this chapter reminds me of DnD explaining their “reasonings” for Game of Throne season 8.

Get your European-India System Alliance here, folks.
XFireStoneX chapter 29 . 1/6
I think you made the counsel shit them selfs with Argo lol.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 4 . 1/2
It's funny. The first contact war wouldn't have happened had humanity decided to just stay in the systems they colonized and built them up more first before doing more exploring.
Hello chapter 29 . 12/16/2023
I hope you are well. This is a great story. Very believable and reads well. I would love to read more of it.

Thank you for writing it.
WiserMcMuffin chapter 9 . 12/12/2023
Holy Crap, it's awesome to hear that another person reads David Weber books.
FlavorTown chapter 16 . 10/25/2023
Now this chapter is weak, not even an attempt at diplomacy? And I feel that even with the argument given there should still be an attempt
FlavorTown chapter 14 . 10/25/2023
I just want to say that this was a masterful chapter and I was deeply impressed by how you wrote it and how america and China dissolved. I also really liked your breakdown at the end.
I am an American fyi, as an American I approve this chapter and all its parts are not only plausible, but likely.
Kakaski chapter 29 . 9/10/2023
I don't want to be "that guy" since you've probably heard this alot already, but do you plan on continuing this story? I've read quite a few mass effect fanfics and I'd say this was definitely among the top 3 stories I've read. I can tell you've put in quite a bit of work behind the scenes world building for the future and in trying to create this awesome version of the Systems Alliance, it seems quite tragic to just let it die!
hello chapter 29 . 8/21/2023
Just binge read this again. Such great world building. Would love to read more.

I hope you are doing well.
Thank you for writing this story.
Theiscarian chapter 29 . 7/6/2023
I am sad that this story was basically dropped with no word from the author, at least in this story.
still, it was worth the read i think as one of the more realistic mass effect fics that dont just blindly follow canon. Thank you author for the story.
TheCyanNinja chapter 1 . 6/25/2023
My guy really say "Opened a Chink" when talking with a Chinese person bruh lmfao
ThePhenakism chapter 29 . 6/11/2023