Reviews for The Fourth Council Race
DiamondbackGunne chapter 29 . 10/4/2021
This story was so good I randomly was reminded of it, re-read it and fell in love again.

Hope you update it again.
Morbious20 chapter 29 . 10/4/2021
Great chapter and story so far .
Fanfic21011 chapter 23 . 9/14/2021
Hey! fanfic21011 here. Just wanted to point something out- I think "Assembly of Knowledge" would be "Gyaan ka Sabha"
Fanfic21011 chapter 14 . 9/14/2021
You clearly did your homework, chief.
xxwarlovexx chapter 26 . 9/6/2021
*Big sad about story being ded*
Brool Story Co chapter 29 . 9/6/2021
I just binged this in a day, and let me say, it's really fucking good and I hope you come back to it!
The Poarter chapter 29 . 8/26/2021
Kind of disappointed in this story tbh.
Kagega chapter 29 . 8/13/2021
Damn shame this story seems to have ended would have loved to see it continue.
SamuelthegreatOO chapter 14 . 8/1/2021
I wanted to like this. I really, really did. And then this. The collapse of the USA kinda reads like a bad fanfic, or a leftist fantasy
Mojogopo chapter 6 . 7/16/2021
You might want to chrck up on your measurements for explosions in the codex section, because 144 tons of TNT is pretty weak for orbital bombardment weapons. For comparison, the Davy Crockett nuke, the smallest one made, can have a boom upwards of 1000 tons of TNT, and thats not even comparing it to Little Boy and Fat Man. I'm not sayong that 144 tons is insignificant, that will still mess things up for damn sure, but this is stuff that can be achieved by technology already 60-70 years old.
Astral Mist chapter 1 . 7/4/2021
This is actually the first review I can recall writing. I bowed out of this story almost entirely because the political situation is, for a hundred different reasons, complete nonsense that has no bearing on the world today, much less the world half a century from now.

Reading the entire section with China was enough to give me a headache.
NuriaAge chapter 14 . 6/29/2021
Not going to lie. I had to read this chapter thrid times before I really got it. Now that I have and went and looked into the history of UN, EU, and the ongoing situation with brexit and lead up to brexit I have to say. This chapter is fucking minefield and it is insane you even made anything this good.

While I don't agree with everything I think it is highly interesting and well written. I never could have dreamed of deal with such a situation. Great job. I hope you never have to deal with such a minefield again.

I can't wait to read more when I get time.
Matthew Hoban chapter 29 . 6/26/2021
Fantastic writing! Please keep up the drama
Dareth chapter 29 . 6/25/2021
Ahh...humans just started a new arms race, time to bankrupt the galactic economy!
Kaiimei chapter 14 . 6/23/2021
So, more than half of this chapter was Codex Entries.

Honestly, I don't care at all about the background information being dump-fed for the sake of transparency, I prepare to learn with the characters. So honestly, this chapter was pretty much just a bloated word-count in my eyes.

I understand why you did it, but, unfortunately, understanding why something was done doesn't mean agreeing with it.
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »