Reviews for The Fourth Council Race
Gnaoh El Nart chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Impressive story. The development is really realistic and fit with being human. How good is your story? Enough for me to steal a few of your ideas for my fanficassume you agree, that is
Nipplegunz chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
cool
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Hmm I'm excited to see where this goes. I like that you're making the Turians have a bit more of an understandable reaction to the humans. I can't wait to see how they handle the invasion force though. Good luck writing!
Trife chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
I'm enjoying the story, good to have you back with us here. It will be interesting to see where you take this though I do have a question, with what they found, why didn't they bother to fortify and actually develop some of their colonies? It would have really helped with their defenses and industrial abilities to supply resources to actually build up their defenses and military as they knew people were out there and that the Prothians went poof.

Trife
Phantomdancer15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Great story so far keep up good work
Chinerpeton chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Realism
Current chinese system survives more than a couple of decades from now and China still means something with this system.
Choose one.
Devilking1994 chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Pretty good ill be following this story
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This is interesting looking forward to the next chapter.
NightKing56 chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Can't wait for the next update.
DiamondbackGunner chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Looks very promising! In most fan fictions, heavy political manoeuvring is often crap, what with people trying to strike a balance between boring, drawn out chapters, trying to be realistic or just making no Goddamn sense, but if this first chapter is any indication this looks rather thought out and promising.

There is one thing that caught my attention, with the EU in such a position to be able to influence the USA in regards the Prothean dig-site, it seems weird that France and Germany (and possibly even the UK) could be considered tributary states by the US, as discussed with the Chineese president.

Otherwise, I eagerly await more!
Gyre chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This is interesting. The look into the politics of the formation of the SA was enjoyable.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Biggest question I have going into this story is if the humanity is united, as in 'The SA is the government, no pesky nations causing unneeded strife." Also I read an article out there saying that terraforming Mars would take under 1000 years. Course it requires better space tech, but interesting stuff.
Apollonir chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Boy, does this story start off with strong premises. I'll keep following this and read one or two more chapters before I give a normal review. I want to base my early impression on at least two chapters. Keep writing, my friend.
Patriota1993 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Just make them more military and it will be great
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96