Reviews for Invisible
Amazing chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
What a tear - jerker. I'm actually starting to cry here. I fell in love with Snape all over again and I couldn't tear my eyes from the page. This writing could really rival J.K.R herself. I'm sure of it. Look forward to reading more of your fic.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow! It was wonderful! Yes, continue! and update sooon, I want to see what happen next to Severus!
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is an amazing rendition of Snape's return to the good side, and a complex analysis of his reasoning. I like this a great deal better than JKR's version - your exploration of Snape's unacknowledged breaking point, so well hidden that he doesn't even quite understand it, it beautiful and touching. I like James and Snape's interactions as well. I don't tend to read or write a lot of fanfiction that features both of them, but this was a wonderful interaction between two adult characters. Very nicely done.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Found this on Doctor Song's favorite list. Now that made much more sense than cannon. Well done and thanks for sharing.
orpheneritus chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
What a great moment you have chosen to write about. There are a number of writers who touch on the moment of Snape's turning, but often it's within a longer story. I really love this one-shot. I think what made it so emotive, was the way you contrasted Snape's ideas of love and family against the Weasley's and to a lesser extent the Potter's as well. The easiness of the Weasley's care for each other and Snape's failure to deride their family brought a tear to my eye.

I also love the way you've placed in touch in the past, character's that meet in canon future. I wondered if Snape might've secretly haboured some leniency for Percy in his school years, just from that moment of childish concern. If the reader thinks about it, it can add more depth to their personal interpretations of a character.

So enjoyable, excellent Gen fiction.
Dipi chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
though we know this didnt happen, it was still refreshing to read it.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Just like "The Hinkypunk's Lure", "Invisible" isn't a story that I came across in your LJ and was able to enjoy for the first time. This is an interesting version of how Snape turned away from the Death Eaters and fell under Dumbledore's protection. And all it took was our favorite twins. Any story with Weasely fluff is a winner for me. That was a big risk for James to take. It was nice to see him reunited with his family even though no one knew that they only had a month left.
Clownfood chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Brilliant and well-written! You really captured Snapes essance!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh, but I *love* a good Snape fic. He's such an awesome character, so much depth, so much potential. You wrote him really, really, REALLY well.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
love it
knarly chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Excellent work! The insight into Snape was the best part, I think, the examination of where his bitterness comes from. It's often irrational, but deeply felt. He loathes anyone who sees a crack in his mask of impassivity, or who has the kind of love he longs for but would never admit to wanting (even to himself). I enjoyed it immensely!
Hot Ice2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love this story... I've never read another take on this circumstance before but I think you've done a marvelous job.
Midzst chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
This is freaking amazing! Wonderful job, I kept going aw at all the baby parts.
Miz Turwaithiel chapter 1 . 9/10/2005

Stop making characters have depth!

It makes me feel like a very, very shallow puddle.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 8/13/2005