Reviews for Carpe Diem
Hitmen101 chapter 11 . 10/18
Thanks for the chapter. :)
Dissenter chapter 11 . 10/18
Voldemort knows he targeted Harry. Hence, he would have told Barty to put in Harry's name. However, Harry has also put in his own name. So, are there only going to be 3 champions?
Dissenter chapter 5 . 10/17
Two questions. When Harry met the Weasley twins for the first time, he expressed his support for Bulgaria. That has apparently changed to Ireland during the match and the twins didn't even question why. Also, no self-respecting wizard especially a DE would ever say Jesus Christ. They'd say 'Merlin something'.
BROMBROS chapter 11 . 10/13
An interesting chapter with the heist done. Wonder how people will feel when Orwell/Potters name comes or if both names come out.
Can he fall in love with a Percy as a boy... Pleeeeeeaaase 3 lol
annaslut chapter 11 . 10/12
good story so far but are you doing a harem or a one on one pairing
Lord Glaiveglory chapter 11 . 10/10
Very cool story, but I do feel like the last few chapters have stalled out as far as interesting developments go. If nothing else I would love to find out what was in the books in Dumbledore's office next time.
DareusX chapter 11 . 10/12
Looking forward to next chapter, this has been good so far
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 10/12
Well, now that you've made fun of some of the cliches in HP fandom, i wonder if you will find some other way for him to attend Hogwarts then just 'somebody put his name into Goblet'. Not that i REALLY would mind, but you just don't see that pretty much.. Well, never.

On the other hand, Daphne is in my Top 3 HP fandom girls, so that's always great, even if it took a while.. I mean, he IS a 'son' of Aphrodite, with all the abilities included. Since this was slapped with a M-rating, i assume some sexual content, implied or explicit is involved in some way or form.
Apofis chapter 11 . 10/11
I am loving your story, I hope you continue it without any problem and that you can upload constant chapters, I also hope you can upload the chapters of The Road to Hell
Apofis chapter 1 . 10/11
Me gusto el inicio, espero que siga así
Dauntes chapter 11 . 10/11
Really enjoyed the new chapter, looking forward to more! Thanks!
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 10/11