Reviews for In the Hands of the Enemy
cmr2014 chapter 1 . 8/27
What?

What the hell did I just read?!

I was pleasantly surprised to find a section for "Strike Back", and this is the first "Strike Back" fic I've ever read, and just - holy wow.

It comes across as well-edited, good wording choices (very much feels like the old days of a typewriter, dictionary, and thesaurus, when writers tried to balance simplicity and variety), the swearing very much fits as something from Scott's perspective should. And the end is pure Scott!

Even were I not familiar with Scott and Stonebridge, this fic tells me enough that I can figure things out, good on ya! Someone can come in not knowing "Strike Back" and appreciate this purely as a story, or they can come in not knowing it and appreciate how in-character it is, and that's the best kind of story to find on here.

In other words, holy wow, thanks for writing this!
Imtheonewhofeelinglost chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
Awesome! I love this story! I love every word of it that is exciting, powerful and accurately fit the characters! The only problem is that I can’t get enough of it. Please write more!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
This was great! Have you considered extending this? Well done!
Infernas81 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Fantastic scene really well written capturing Scott very well. hope you have more Strike back stories somewhere
AReims chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Yay, a Strike Back fanfic. I think you captured Scott really well, in character. Love the angst. We need more Strike Back fics with Scott and Stonebridge. I hope you continue writing. And I would really love a fic about Scott and Richmond. Not necessarily fluff as such, but I think we got the short end of the stick, not to see that relationship more...
QuestRunner chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
WHOA! This was awesome! There's not enough stories about Scott and Stonebridge, and you definitely delivered and did them justice! Such a cool idea-the way you got inside of Scott's head (especially when he was pacing in that hallway) was so gritty and realistic. I really loved this one! You have a ton of talent! Any chance we can see more Scott and Stonebridge from you? That would be amazing! Hey, nice work, you deserve it!
Whumplove chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Love your fix it for this episode. This is the first Strike Back story I've read and now you've got me hooked! I would really like it if you could extend this story and make it a multi chapter fic :)
MickyD777 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
excuse me while i peruse (aka, obsess over) all your stories... because now that i've found them, there's going to be no stopping me. ;) i absolutely love finding fellow whump fanatics on other sites - particularly this one - and that joy is only doubled when i find well-written whump for some of my favorite fandoms. ;) this is SO good and filled a much-needed (whumpy) gap in this particular episode. x
Nikita chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Great story
ponyperson chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I just found this series on Amazon Prime. Very much enjoyed it! Not enough fanfic for this series. :(
Very much enjoyed yours
One question. Baxter? Wasnt he killed in one of the episodes? He certainly wasnt at the prison. Colonel Locke was in charge