Reviews for Fostering a Nightmare
BlobbyPiggy chapter 20 . 6/19
Please update this story is so awesome and interesting
C.C.Baker chapter 20 . 6/16
I need more!
Cmenot chapter 20 . 6/14
I like Rhex, but I don't know if I trust him though...I enjoy the fact that his and Hermione's relationship have made Tom jealous. Poor little damaged Tom. And now he is testing how loyal Hermione is to him...yikes. How far are you going to take this? If he goes full on Voldemort, I hope Hermione leaves him. Idk, like she might have to kill him for the greater good, dude is obvi not stable. He definitely has abusive tendencies. Where is this story going!? The wait is horrendous.
Hilmis03 chapter 20 . 6/9
OMG this chapter was asum! I love this tomione story, it's well writen, good describing of the characters and most inportant the story is wonderful! I really hope you will update soon!
!' i lOV this chapter. A mystery jealous Tom
CrazierThanYouSince96 chapter 20 . 6/4
Ugh, I love this story so fucking much. Great chapter, can't wait for more. Hope everything is going well in your life
yourwheezy chapter 20 . 6/4
I'm so happy over this update! This story is one of my absolute favorite WIPs right now and I squealed when I saw it. I just read it through a second time and realized I hadn't reviewed this chapter yet so I needed to fix that! I can't wait until you update again! Happy writing!
VerygoodBS chapter 20 . 6/4
Fantastic story! I've sped read it in a day and am eager for your next update! Thank you for sharing! Love your style! I'm about to jump on your author page to see what else you've written!
I'm in here chapter 20 . 6/3
I'm seriously in love with your fic. It's unique and just great. I love how you made Sirius the defense teacher lol, and Hermione and Tom meeting Bellatrix. I'm really looking forward to what Tom will do, now that Hermione has told him he's the Heir. Hopefully Tom will help out Rhex and Hermione with their plan to save the muggle students. Hoping to see your next update soon :)
Lucy Greenhill chapter 20 . 6/3
Hey! Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one! xoxo
Montley chapter 20 . 6/2
I am absolutely in love with this story. The way you write is so captivating and I can imagine the scene and how you portray Hermione and Tom perfectly, and they appear to be perfectly in character for their new universe.

Can't wait for more !
KatyLies chapter 20 . 6/1
This is such an incredible story! I am amazed by your talent and your dedication. The characters you have constructed, the plots you've interwoven, the romantic and suspenseful elements all coalesce into an incredible story. Definitely one of the best Tomiones I have ever read. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us!
ro-blaze chapter 20 . 6/1
boy this is perfect

(honestly i went over through the whole story in the past two days and i need to say im absolutely in love with it)

he is the heir of sneks
kellogglikethecereal chapter 19 . 5/31
Goodness j hope he takes it well!
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 20 . 5/31
I just came across this story and could not put it down! You have done such a fantastic job with this AU and I love the relationship between Hermione and Tom. I also love your OC in Rhex! I cannot wait to continue reading this amazing story whenever you update! I have followed and favorited this story :) Good luck with the rest of it!
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »