Reviews for (Fe)
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 10/17
Very interesting stuff.

I can't wait to see what happens once Captain America turns up. That'll be awkward and hilarious dynamic.

Toni and Bucky - Thirstier than they ever were in the deserts of Afghanistan.
Bucky and Cap - Total bros.
Toni and Cap - Probably going to be more than a bit of butting heads given the difference in personality, and Toni's resentment of Cap due to her crappy dad.
FliscentFiretail chapter 7 . 10/11
I love coming back to reread this story, it's so good. your progression through mostly Tony's POV is pretty epic, and sex on legs, I mean, bucky is written like a dream and I'm loving it. hope you are doing well and i cant wait for more!
David12leca chapter 7 . 10/8
I loved this story sooo much thank you for taking the time to write it have a wonderful day.
David12leca chapter 6 . 10/7
ITS AMAZING OMFG YOUR BRILLIANT
Oricke chapter 7 . 10/4
Please update again soon
This story is epiiiiiiic
Revenger Tigger chapter 1 . 9/8
Love this story so much! Can’t wait to see them get together finally!
x-kid11 chapter 7 . 8/23
I love this chapter! And this story! I really enjoy the characters you’ve made, mainly Toni, and I really enjoy what you have made so far. Keep it up!
Draculora6 chapter 7 . 8/15
Love this story XD
Hope to have more
Draculora6 chapter 6 . 8/15
Love this story XD hope you can continue
They soo cute together
Anonymous Wandmaker chapter 7 . 7/14
Honestly just realized you updated chapter 7 few months back! And now I can't wait for 8!
KnellaLuna chapter 7 . 7/13
I’m so glad I found this gem! I hope you update soon because the tension is killing me!
mrstamatia53 chapter 7 . 6/10
its wonderful that the story is not discontinued i cant wait for the next update
reptoholic chapter 7 . 6/3
LOVE THIS STORY! Hope she gets some of his blood and later makes him a suit of some kind even if it is not a full body one! REally would love to see her deck out his arm
Samcoo 12 chapter 7 . 5/27
well damn! I thoroughly enjoyed this. looking forward to reading more.