Reviews for Boggarts and monsters
missy1206 chapter 30 . 1/15
i don't know but i do know for a fact that im enjoying the hell out of this fanfic, i love it!
missy1206 chapter 13 . 1/15
Same ryan, same ... but i don't really blame her, but i honestly doubt sma and dean would kill a school full of childern.
CarolsSister chapter 30 . 12/19/2022
Anything Lovecraft should be properly upsetting.
MoBlue chapter 30 . 11/5/2022
This was hilarious! Thanks so much for writing it. I really enjoyed the muggle borns introducing some interesting fears into the magical community
twicethejo2000 chapter 30 . 11/5/2022
I absolutely love this. Thank you so much! More please?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2022
Annabelle was more the star In Annabelle not the conjuring the main there was Bathsheba the witch
ShadowkisedQueen04 chapter 29 . 7/25/2022
Thank you I have been looking for a fanfic where no universe reacts to the werewolf transformation
Anonymous chapter 22 . 7/7/2022
You should add The Smile
HpFaN2o0r chapter 19 . 6/19/2022
I've read this a couple of times, and I just now actually just thought of one. Dumbledore could be afraid of becoming Gandalf, an immortal wizard who travels across the world with impunity, ignoring mortal borders and sensibilities, doing whatever he pleases and manipulating people into doing his bidding left and right. Of course, Gandalf seemed to do what he did for good reasons, but that doesn't mean an evil Gandalf wouldn't be terrifying.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 6/5/2022
Well, Harry does have to compete. But who says he has to go nuts over it? Also, ask to see the actual contract and let Hermione have a go at it.

That should be fun.
kittyjel4123 chapter 30 . 5/29/2022
This is wonderful, I really hope you can continue with the story
monbade chapter 30 . 5/19/2022
cant leave it there. more please
acetwolf94 chapter 30 . 5/18/2022
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 5/18/2022
Ain't that the truth! I can't believe I enjoyed this when I was little! LOL!
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 5/6/2022
Oh, yes. They feel sympathy for him now.

Well, as long as he takes his potion.
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »