Reviews for Boggarts and monsters
KarmaXIII chapter 14 . 10/22
hey im requesting you to put the koala or as soooo many people aka yanks call them drop bears in your story from my mum who i was reading this to ... lots of thanks and your story is great and funny keep writing
shadowash246 chapter 30 . 10/20
Loss of magic was the punishment for not competing in the tournament
mailformisc9089 chapter 27 . 10/18
oh! I really want to know what happened with the romantic comedies!
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 30 . 10/15
I love this fic. Please continue! It's hilarious. Could you maybe use The Corinthian from Sandman? He's a nightmare, created by The Sandman or Dream, with teeth filled sockets instead of eye balls and he uses them to eat eyes. He's introduced in the serial killer convention.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 9/26
Well, a real dragon can actually burn you to death...
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/26
Dear lord, I think that kid is honest about calling Venom a comedy (bangs head against the wall).
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 9/26
Aha, so Sirius is highly disturbed (and well he should be, with his alternate brain chemistry not helping anyway).

Plus, someone's going to treat the other creature like it's a boggart, and I fear it will not turn out well.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 9/25
Snicker. Given how much Remus laughed when he heard Snape was in trouble, I'm not terribly sorry for him now.
poseidon's gryffindor son chapter 30 . 9/16
To my knowledge the exact punishment for breaking the magical contract is never stated in the book or movie it simply states as a binding contract he must compete I belive the fanfiction theory of death comes from a mixture of the tournament having been very deadly and the knowledge of an unbreakable vow which is never stated as such but is largely believed to be a similar magical contract the idea of loosing your magic is also large in fanfiction and used as a way of getting Barry out of the way without killing him and in some cases having harry lose thehorcrux as the magic of the goblet decides voldemort is the reason his name is in there so it's his fault but anyway rambling great story please do the crocodile from lake placid during the second task
Good ol doctor
Mythdefied chapter 5 . 9/13
I went and saw IT part 1 on my own. Came back, opened my bedroom door, and my mum had tied a red balloon to my computer chair.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/3
Remus always has been good at doing nothing. Especially if it means Snape will be laughed at.
Ladymoon81 chapter 30 . 9/2
This could so be twisted into an actual story with the bogart as the power he knows not
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 29 . 9/2
Omg, I just remembered all the terrors from Buffy the Vampire Slayer! The Gentlemen were undoubtedly the worst for me, they are creepy as hell and now I want to see what wizards would do if they just started coming out of the woods or something.

Der Kindestod is also scary, probably best saved for when many people are likely to get injured like after a Quidditch match or DADA accident. Or maybe after the first task?

On a different note, let's get children's shows banned too cause Gravity Falls (specifically the late parts), Goosebumps, Are You Afraid Of The Dark?, Deadtime Stories (though that wasn't really scary) and Gruesome Tales For Grizzly Kids are all kids shows and Wizards should be exposed to them.

Also, just out of curiosity, what has Draco been doing in this boggart fiasco? How many times did he complain to his father? Is Lucius just done with Draco's outrage at this point? Or is Draco enjoying the scares?
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 30 . 9/2
I look forward to whatever you choose to do. I think loosing magic is right but that's just knowledge I gained from reading fanfics so I'm probably not a reliable source.
Anyway, it would be fun if the film club or the boggart gang decide to help Harry out a bit.

I look forward to the tasks and randomness to come. Honestly, I would Love to see Moody put through the ringer by these boggarts. I just want to see more of Moody in general.

I hope something happens (probably due to the Durmstrung students and their snooping) that causes the boggarts to run loose again and cause chaos. Like what if one of them decides they like being the Thing and just runs wild in the castle.

If one boggart became the empty child, could it infect the others? How would the wizard raised children deal with The Witches? I seriously want to know, do you think they'd be offended? What if the Grand High Witch confronts Dumbledore (or Madame Maxime?) to assert dominance?

I just remembered the aliens from Quiet Place and I Need to see that in a castle filled with hundreds of children! I also kinda want to see the Ring girl out and about in the middle of the night, or maybe in film club the muggleborns have to stop an unsuspecting pureblood from playing a certain VHS tape (it could be one of those where it's the legit thing).

Also, how would the wizarding kids react to Bloody Mary? Do the wizards have their own scary stories to share? Do some of the kids just stay awake at night around a makeshift campfire to tell their tales?

This whole fic is so inspiring, there's so much random crack that can come from this and I am loving it. Wish I found more stories that I loved as much as this one. Seriously, this might be one of my absolute favourite fics ever. I reread it often and still can't get enough.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »