Reviews for Boggarts and monsters
WhiteElfElder chapter 30 . 1/26
The books said that he would lose his magic and this cause him to die; it never said that the contract breach would kill him.

I am surprised that none of the Boggarts have turned into a Dementor.
HurricaneFox chapter 30 . 12/17/2023
If you're still updating this could you please do a Minecraft Warden, Lady Bone Demon from Monkie Kid and something from Transformers?
OogaChooga chapter 30 . 12/4/2023
totes coulda been a one shot. tbh not sure why it isn't though im glad it's not
Shannon McHale Lowe chapter 30 . 11/14/2023
I love the uniqueness of this story, and the originality. It has a different feel from most of the fanfics I read, and I love rereading it. Great writing!
0athbound chapter 30 . 10/16/2023
I think he just loses magic.

And I've been enjoying the hell outta this!
HorusRa chapter 30 . 9/19/2023
Please we need More, like The Balrog, the Thing From Carpenter, A Yautja, the Gravoids worms From Tremors etc
X59 chapter 30 . 9/11/2023
This is freaking hilarious.
nidhogg32 chapter 1 . 8/6/2023
the ghost from the first "the Grudge" is called a Ju-on and that movie's was made from three beings, the mother, her child, and the family cat.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 30 . 7/9/2023
This is so brilliant I never want it to end! And thank you for mentioning which monster it is within the chapter or end note as many I only know through cultural osmosis/references instead of watching the source material.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 22 . 7/9/2023
The Hufflepuff just shrugged. "She's quoting something." He wasn't sure what exactly, but in the last year the students of Hogwarts had all learned, if a muggleborn says something seemingly random that other muggleborn's laugh at, then they are probably quoting something.

This well summarizes this fic and fans in general
Rebatrek chapter 30 . 6/30/2023
Funny!
pipib chapter 30 . 6/29/2023
Hope more will come someday because this is quite amusing.
sickboy398 chapter 30 . 6/22/2023
If SCP or Eldritch mythos were involved ...
sickboy398 chapter 5 . 6/22/2023
Pfffahahahahaha
sickboy398 chapter 4 . 6/22/2023
I swear the trauma was passing like a disease
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »