Reviews for Boggarts and monsters
Purple Myst chapter 5 . 3/1
OMG! ROBLMAO (rolling on bed laughing my a** off)
Purple Myst chapter 4 . 3/1
wow I am not afraid of either of them but I love the debate thou... All I have to say is poor Remus... I have one for you, The Nun from the Conjuring and the The Nun... she's creepy as a get up...
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 2/27
Ha, I knew the blue box would make an appearance!
randomplotbunny chapter 29 . 2/27
Well... at least this should help the Werewolf Community in the long run, seeing as how an entire generation of Wix has now been traumatized over their monthly experience.
ElMarquis chapter 29 . 2/25
Two requests. The Neighbourhood Watch from Hot Fuzz.

Morgoth, chained and collared with his own iron crown beyond the Doors of Night. A dark war god prophecised to bring about a titanic battle at the end of times.
wildtrance chapter 29 . 2/24
Yes please and thank you!
Werewolves deserve better
Polydicta chapter 23 . 2/22
Annnnnnnnnnnd ...

You had to mention Humphrey.

this was a milk-stealing thing (unseen) with a red & white striped drinking straw from a series of adverts for Unigate Milk back in the 1970's in the UK. the slogan was "Watch out - There's a Humphrey about."
Akasha Drake chapter 29 . 2/22
Hmmm, I can see a boggart being “the power he knows not.” All it takes is two words: Jurassic Park.
ThatOneCatl0l chapter 15 . 2/21
I can just imagine the Diana run xD
1- -Missy- -1 chapter 1 . 2/20
* i think i scared my neighbours. lol
1- -Missy- -1 chapter 29 . 2/20
this story is a riot! absolute gold! i was cackling like a mad woman alone in my apartment, it was so in theme i think i scared
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 29 . 2/17
Nice!
MageVicky chapter 29 . 2/13
oooh that's painful. i can see how it would be a complete unknown to magic people, though, because it's not like they can just go to youtube and look up "werewolf transformation" lol
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 2/12
Can nursery rhymes have copyrights? lol
RosieDunne chapter 29 . 2/9