Reviews for Angel on my Shoulder
Random0915 chapter 2 . 6/22
is the Sixth Wielder a reference to Heavy from TF2? I mean, he's a huge ass Russian, is named Misha, literally has hero name "Fortress" and has fought an army of robots
AMurder0fCrows chapter 20 . 6/13
defitenly AU
AMurder0fCrows chapter 20 . 6/13
their are way too many not people running around in this fanfic
AMurder0fCrows chapter 15 . 6/13
what is this bullshir. why us everyone hyper comeptent?
AMurder0fCrows chapter 9 . 6/13
their is way too many projection people in this story. their should only be one in the spotlight
AMurder0fCrows chapter 2 . 6/13
izuku x Valkyrie? it'd be pretty cute.
Ryan Bisesti chapter 3 . 5/30
"That number one vigilante is TINY BABY GIRL"
"That's slaps me on the knee"

Honestly it's kinda easy to see wielder number 6 as the infamous TF2 Heavy weapons guy and, honestly, I LOVE this.

I REAAAAAAAAAALLY hope there's gonna be more references like these
Logical-Tadkins chapter 7 . 5/30
Holy shit! Decided to read this story again and it literally just popped into my head. Was grandma Taiga and Ryujji a "Toradora" reference
Turtletipper123 chapter 4 . 5/16
"no disintegrations" is the person who said that at least wearing a Darth Vader mask?
Sinfel chapter 1 . 4/30
Really hope this isn't abandoned cause it's awesome.
evymel chapter 4 . 4/13
Ok so greatly, greatly nerfed sibby...
Although... Although...nah you said her power was tactile telekinesis so it's impossible.
But if she could shrug of physics like the siberian and without the limitations for shards in worm that confine them to earth sibby could be the most op there is.
See we already saw her say fuck gravity and levitation cause she negates gravity. The next step is negate the earth rotation from her. Which would give her about twice the speed of sound.
Want more speed? Go the speed in which the earth rotates the that is dangerous cause she can get lost in a move she can use but it's important to stop using it really fast and use it on the correct time of the the correct place.
But being so fast will make her an unstoppable meteor
evymel chapter 1 . 4/13
Ok i just NEED an answer.
Is she a projection just like The Siberian?
From worm? The siberian and our valkyrie are just too the same really without the whole being a maniac murderess of epic proportions.
I do love the siberian though...
Even her look is similar
mikeultra chapter 6 . 4/12
it's freakin bakugou...
PG.182227 chapter 15 . 3/27
This is the best My Hero Academia fanfiction ever written. You some how manage to make each chapter better than the last. It has given me new perspective into the world of My Hero. This is an underrated fanfic. This is in one of my top 5 fanfics across all genres and I have read close to 500 million words of FanFiction at this point. This is also only my first read. I don’t care whether clouds is the king of My Hero fanfiction on Ao3, you deserve to be
indecisiveweaver chapter 7 . 3/6
bold to mention "other media" and not worm
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »