Reviews for Book 4: Light and Darkness
AshishB chapter 20 . 9/23
It's sad that this story will most likely never be completed. One of the best avatar fanfiction I've read
Criminally underrated story. I can see you’re still updating your other stories, can you please work on this too.
Yuan Villaceran chapter 1 . 6/1
welp time to re-read this masterpiece again
lonewolf3317 chapter 19 . 5/31
I probably reread this story 2 or 3 times a year at least. It flows so well for me. I love the journey and how natural everyone’s relationship forms you’ve single handed lay turned Aang x Azula into my favorite pairing. Her character was always one of my favorites and now even more so. I eargerly await the next chapter
Yuan Villaceran chapter 20 . 5/30
on god this needs a update
Viddya chapter 20 . 4/19
I'm waiting patiently for you to update! This is the best atla story I've read I hope you are doing good
sam7sung chapter 4 . 2/17
it makes no sense that Katara would feel bad for abandoning Zuko since he only joined them as Ang's firebending teacher and stayed for few episodes. Even from non romantic point platonic view, she should feel more guilt towards abandoning Ang whom she has longer relation with, she was the first to devalre herself his new family in the air temple when he learned of air nomads deaths.
Rafael chapter 20 . 2/14
UPDATE
Rafael chapter 17 . 2/14
BRO I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS IN THIS STORY FOR LIKE 3 DAYS AND IT IS NOT EVEN DETAIED LIKE AZULA AND AANG PKS MAKE IT MORE DETAILED...
Avatar Korlen chapter 15 . 8/29/2020
Does anyone else think that Aang is too OP, I mean he mastered Airbending, Waterbending, Earthbending, and Firebending(Which an avatar should, along with a couple other alternative styles of bending) But on top of that he has mastered healing, bloodbending, metalbending, lavabending, sandbending(which isn’t a problem) lightning generation, combustion bending, flight, soundbending, energybending, mastered archery, and on top of all that, The Avatar State!
I wouldn’t say he’s a gay sue but he’s way to OP then he should be in this
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Yo so I just finished chapter 9 and so far I’m loving the story, but one thing that really disturbed me is Zuko’s current state in this chapter. This is just my opinion but I don’t think Zuko would mercilessly kill that General like that, especially in front of Iroh, Ursa, and Katara. Although I get that Zuko has a lot of built up rage and aggression plus the added stress of being Firelord, just the way he acts reminds me of something that Ozai would do not Zuko. I even thought about his Agni Kai with Zhao and even after all he did to him, Zuko honorably spared Zhao despite knowing that Agni Kais usually ended in death. Overall that really made me scratch my head but this is an older Zuko. I always thought that Zuko would imitate Ursa’s personality more than Ozai’s but as one of the previous chapters brought out that people change and I’m glad that they do or there wouldn’t be any character development lol. But I love the story and can’t wait to catch up!
QueenIsabellaofCleves chapter 20 . 7/14/2020
Woo, this story has had me stressed the past couple of days. But I'm finally caught up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
Project Codename: Hellfire
Ultimate Injustice chapter 20 . 7/2/2020
I love this story. It’s my favorite out of all the ATLA FanFiction out there. I should’ve been reviewing earlier but I’m doing a massive one now.

I love how you’re expanding the Worlds history(Both Mortal and Spirit). I love reading lore about an amazing Ujiverse, especially ATLA.

I’ve always been in love with the idea of the Avatar. A literal God among Men, who’s loyalty doesn’t belong to one nation but to the whole world. A WMD that belongs to no one. The fact you expand more on this being is just awesome.

I wholeheartedly agree with how you managed the Gaang and the aftermath of the Great War. I’ve never agreed with the fact Aang never grieved properly for his people. I’ve never liked Katara. She’s had her moments but I always thought she thought the world owes her something for killing her mother and taking her father to War. Really like the relationship Aang and Zuko kept. I always felt those two would be best of friends.

I love the relationship aspect of Aang and Azula. Not going to lie, it’s always been one of my more weirdest ships but I like it. Aang wants to help her heal and Azula loves the power of the Avatar. This fix builds on that, but expands it into something much bigger. And Samir... I love her. Please don’t hurt her anymore. I would die.

I love the dynamics between the royal family. Ursa, Azula, Zuko, Iroh. How 3/4 had major strife between them and learned to forgive each other. How Iroh is still being a father to Zuko. How Ursa has managed to come back and be with her kids after so many years.

I love how you explained the Koh vs Kuruk hatred. Koh is a spirit, spirits do not interfere for the most part in The Mortal World unless being deeply upset/wronged. He was lazy in his duties, had hundreds of kids, and allowed the world to to be thrown out of balance. Koh, angry, decides to teach him a lesson. No Avatar can be lazy in their duties.

It’s war. I know people are going to die. With how realistic this story has been, I should my expectations low. I will miss Bumi. I loved Bumi. Fuck you Chin and your w****. Just please, if you must, have Iroh have a peaceful rest. My heart couldn’t take it.

As the group escapes from Ozai and Vaatu, I hope Aang comes in and whoops some ass. Not as a final confrontation, oh no. THAT needs to be saved for Harmonic Convergence. That will be legendary, I just feel it. This will be like Round 3? Whatever round, it’ll jive epic. A d*** measuring contest.

I can’t wait for the next update.
Katiarange chapter 20 . 7/1/2020
Loving this please continue it