Reviews for Family History
The Awesome March Hare chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
This is pretty cool. I love it so much and I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Looove it! Update soon!
Gogglegirl chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Cool although scary story. PLEASE update soon!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
love love love it! i cant wait to read more of your fantastic and unique story! thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
psychoInnocent chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
1)Kouji, Kouichi, Takuya, J.P, Tommy and Zoe

2)Kouji/Zoe- Matt and TK, Takuya- Tai and Kari, Kouichi- Ken, J.P- Joe, and Tommy- Izzy

3) Ophanimon

This is a great fanfic! I love it. I wonder when the season 2 kids find out who the season 4 kids are...
Lady Starlight2 chapter 12 . 1/4/2006
Oh my God! I can't believe how good this is... I was looking for your story, "Spirit Magic" when I saw this one and just had to take a peak. Man, am I glad I did! This is absolutely terrific! I want an update as soon as possible!
Wing012 chapter 12 . 5/22/2005
Me: plzs hurry & update. i want 2 noe wat happens next! dont do this 2 me!(sobs quietly)(gets over it)update soon.

Leo: I dont wanna hear her cry again.

Me: shut up, Leo. remember 2 update! i like the story so update. or else.
Ameada chapter 12 . 12/22/2004
Great chapter. Nice story idea, too.
kiraistoocute chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
Hey! When are u gonna update! It would be a gr8 story if u update! j/k It's gr8!
Daughter of Zorro chapter 12 . 7/9/2004
its a pretty good story. when are you gonna have another chapter up?
CrAzY 101 chapter 12 . 6/15/2004
Update soon plz.
Kitsune Klepto chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
this is a really good story please update soon I really like it
ShamanQueens chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
this is great please update soon and you joined the army, do you have any sense naw, im only kidding but anyways one of the best stories about digimon i have ever read.
Yakari Taito chapter 12 . 5/28/2004

you continued!

i loved this chapter!

continue soon please!
slowness chapter 12 . 5/27/2004
love it can't stand it any more want to know what happens!