Reviews for The Lion Queen and The Prince of The Sun
Krionik chapter 15 . 2/1
Just found this story, and wow. Can't wait to see where you go with it! :D
Mister LaGuardia chapter 15 . 1/6
Just discovered this story and I thoroughly enjoy it. The only thing that confuses me is if Myrcella is supposed to come. of as sympathetic. I certainly find her clever, but the extent of her mercy or love really only seems to extend to a disliking of getting her own hands dirtyshe barely pays attention to who actually killed her brothers, the fact Tyrion was killed, sends her mother off to a forced marriage knowing how miserable her last one was (while refusing to compromise on her own), and despite sending her grandfather away seems more than happy to reap the benefits of his actions as long as she stays in power. Perhaps its due to her not actually seeing the effects of her families actions or hearing the other side, in which case I hope that will change. I don't necessarily expect her to be impractical, but she barely seems conflicted and her self confidence in her rightness can be grating. She seems to use her feelings for Trystane rather like her mother used her own relationshipanything's fair in love.
Felon GT chapter 15 . 6/7/2020
Still a great story. Keep up the update. I think Mycella will put the pieces together and get an idea what Baelish did. BUT must extremely torture him to find the money he his.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2020
An update! Yay!
Interesting plot twist there. Myrcella is a very good Queen with all the politics and stuff. Poor Sansa . Oh is it going to be Jaime?! He is always fun. Will anyone find out that Arya is in Bravos and it is Jeyne Poole in Winterfell?
In this story will there still be the trouble with the wights and Daenerys coming to reclaim her throne ?
Moshi chapter 15 . 6/6/2020
Personally, Myrcella is just solving things way too easily. Too Mary Sue. Also, Sansa isn’t going to be okay with poisoning Robert, she only wanted him to have the sweet sleep on the way down the Eyrie for Robert’s dignity and the Vale Lords & Ladies to not see him as weak. Difficult choice, but was the best she could do to preserve Robert. I highly doubt many in the Vale believe Ned to be a traitor, they knew him. Plus, isn’t Myrcella still a child, shouldn’t she have a Regent? This is just way too much in the favour of the Lannisters, something has got to bloody give, unless Stoneheart kills Tywin, which is well deserved, what would Myrcella think of her own grandfather’s hand in the Red Wedding, which pretty much negates Guest Right? Ugh, there’s really no enjoyment to this.
little miss moonlight chapter 14 . 6/8/2019
Thank you for an update!
xSilentSakurax chapter 14 . 6/7/2019
I'm a huge fan of this story. It has a lot of things I haven't read before (Myrcella as a queen in her own right, some surprising deaths, an exploration of some of the lords that aren't given as much presence in other fic, Dorne as a player in King's Landing). It also satisfies my OTP Trystane and Myrcella craving (there are not enough longfics of these two). Can't wait for more.
little miss moonlight chapter 13 . 4/22/2019
Just binge read this and really enjoy Queen M :) can’t wait for the next chapter!
Le-Weeb chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
I wouldn’t worry, you did him justice with this chapter.
FuryJoe chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
great story
Moshi chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
One, Brienne would never give up the task that Lady Stark gave her. Two, Myrcella fucking knows she is a bastard and she didn’t give Davos a chance to speak to the crowd. Sure, she is playing the game, but she’s becoming her mother and I’ve lost all sympathy.
RHatch89 chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
RHatch89 chapter 12 . 2/22/2019
Felon GT chapter 11 . 12/10/2018
This story has potential. Sad tyrion killed. Seeing Marcella in the throne indirectly causes cercie & bad Lannister downfall.
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 12/1/2018