Reviews for 5 things that annoy me off about The PJO fandom
thatrandomguest chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS. IT'S SO DUMB FOR ALL THE REASONS YOU STATED. IT MAKES NO SENSE.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
I really hate to burst your bubble, but sheeny sucks. It really is sheeny!
MoonlessGalaxy chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
YAAAASSSS QUEEEEEEN
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
I have to agree to all your points. But I am not a die hard Perachel fan, but I do think they are kinda cute. Honestly I am a Pertemis and Persabeth fan. And Percy is not really a dumb but a rather complex guy but he does make rather lame jokes sometimes.
someperson1120 chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
I am so sorry. I first judged you for the whole perachel thing but that is sick of me... I again am sorry.
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
2. Making Percy out to be only goofy and dumb.

Yes, Percy can make jokes but he's a dark complex character who isn't all OMG BLUE FOOD LOL.

YES THANK U
salty'n'sweet chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
that makes sense
I ship it but I respect your opinion and whatnot and whatever else people say idk
I mean he did just pull Will out of a hat and was like oh here you go Nico have a boyfriend (Rick Riordan I mean)
salty'n'sweet chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Trueee
Flaming eyeball chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
also i sometimes like you type jokes when they are humorous not random (p.s I agree with you about the cofeshan scene I prefer fandom ones)
Flaming eyeball chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
what is a NOTP dose that mean you hate it because if that is the case NOOOOOOOOOO I LOV SOANGLO IT MI OTPPPPPP
also I have never met a prachel shipper before I Lgit did not think you existed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
This is not a story. Please take it down.
ayePercabeth chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Whoa I have never encountered an actual Perachel shipper... I didn't think they existed lol (this isn't hate, I'm just rlly stunned).

And I gotta agree with you on all of that. Especially the whole Percy thing where he's a complete goofball who acts like he's 5... it reminds me of the fandom back in 2013 lmao
XSinisterAres chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Preaching tom
ThePineconeAuthor chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Well dude...we all accept your opinion and stuff...
but half of these are people joking around and trying to make people smile. Don't take it seriously. People love the blue food and jokes and the dense Percy.

Percachel? That is a problem... XD
lovelymaybe chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
I agree with you on all of them. You now shall be my hero.