Reviews for None But You, Part Two
SasseyJ chapter 11 . 1/28
I have enjoyed your fins very much. Regency England has always been a favorite read of mine. The couples you adapted in that time period were true to the period while staying true to the GoT characters. Thanks for sharing your work.
Brisa Guilty chapter 11 . 10/5/2017
Wonderful. sad to finish
Sylviecake231 chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
This is so good! Oh I'm so happy that Jonerys and Braime are together and alive and getting married! I can't wait to read the epilogue. Thank you so much for writing this, I've had so much fun reading it!
Siara Elen chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
That was all I'd hoped for though I'm very sad to learn that there is only an epilogue left. Any chance of some news of the intervening years? Perhaps a little detail of the weddings? Maybe some news of the campaign against the pirates in Tarth. I can't help but think that direwolves could be key to seeing the scurvy villains off permanently. It would also be great fun to see Dany learning some swordfighting and marksmanship from Jon as I can't imagine they'll want to spend much time apart after 8 years' separation. I think Jaime and Brienne will need at least a little action to keep them on their toes. And of course the romantic destinies of Podrick and Bronn are still to be determined. And what will Dany do with all those buttons... I am all anticipation!
SkeeterBeetle chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
That was such a cute endingI was wondering where they were going to go once married! What an awesome solution to the problem... Jamie's so smart haha :P excited for the epilogue!
Siara Elen chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
Oh dear, poor Jon and Jaime! I am very glad they are home in Westeros as it seems they are in desperate need of love and being looked after. Lovely chapter. I really felt Dany and Brienne's impatience to be reunited with their beloved men. You wrote the scene at the dock and in the carriage beautifully. Can't wait for the next instalment.
Jackie chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
More please.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
I hope them let the girls help them. They are going to need it to get better.
Siara Elen chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
Goodness, Jon's letter was terribly romantic. I read the chapter twice, feeling an attack of the vapours, flutterings and tremblings and all sorts! I enjoyed the reference to Dany's correspondence with the Stark siblings especially Arya. I am pleased to see Jaime and Jon both on the road to recovery and of course Tarth and very much look forward to their reunions with their patient devoted sweethearts. I hope we, your dear readers, will not have to wait the full sennight! Perhaps the laundress has a sister who might suit Bronn? I am trying to imagine a suit of armour made of valyrian steel buttons and am afraid I'm picturing a Pearly King!
Yours in anticipation,
Siara.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
I couldn't decide between tears and laughter!
odershvank913 chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
hehe was really fun to read ! I especially like the fact that dany is writing letters with the other Starks
odershvank913 chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
I didnt think it was weird ! bronns letter was funny to read . and I guess the later parts were Jon having dreams/nightmares about dany leaving him? enjoyed it !
ginar369 chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
Well you can't toy with someone's feelings like that forever and expect them to just take it.
Siara Elen chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
Vastly relieved to hear that Jon and Jaime are both safe if not all in one piece. Is Jon being stoical about his own condition following the attack? Am wondering if he is also injured though able to write. Am hopeful that his actions in the battle may have been considered heroic enough (perhaps he saved Jaime or perhaps between them they saved many of the men or civilians) to be recognised by the king in the form of a decree legitimising him or some decoration for gallantry that might cause polite society to overlook the circumstances of his birth. Not that Dany cares about that now Viserys is gone but she would want it for Jon's benefit. Perhaps Jaime as his commanding officer would put forward such a recommendation. Just my romantic dreams. I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with. I await the next flock of ravens with bated breath. By the way I meant to say in my previous comment that I loved the correspondence between Tyrion and Tarly. Made me laugh in spite of worries about our two heroes.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 9/29/2017
Jamie lost his hand? Well I don't imagine Brienne is going to let him feel sorry for himself.