Reviews for The Serpent and the Thief
DragonEmperor999 chapter 1 . 10/14
Jay and Lonnie belong together
hello667 chapter 1 . 10/11
i have a feeling that the dark figure is happys son because we introduced him but his story is still open
disneyfananalyst chapter 14 . 10/11
Great ending! I was really impressed with how you pulled everything together. I'll be looking out for your sequel.
Michelle chapter 14 . 10/11
OMG. I loved every sing part pf this story. This was such a nice way to end the story. I love how everything turned out in the end. I like how Dude does the movie ending. Your description of the magic orb sucking the enemies in was so clear. The characterization/relationship development of Lonnie and Jay is remarkable. It seems like you really observed the actual movie to get the characters' tone and actions right. I could tell that you put your heart and soul into this wonderful tale. This is definitely best fanfic I've ever read. I can't wait to see what's in store for the VKs and their friends! PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! Much love to you!
Michelle chapter 13 . 10/9
YAY MAL! I love how Mal turns into her dragon form to help defeat Jian and Shan Yu! I'm all for the action. I'm actually imagining how everything's gonna go down right now. It's very exciting. PLEASE CONTINUE & KEEP WRITING! Much love!
Michelle chapter 12 . 10/8
OMG! The action is building! The fact that Jay kissed Lonnie so many times just shows that he really loves her. I really like how Mal knows how Jay is feeling right now. But Jay's commitment though, is unbelievable. You did a great job in this chapter. PLS CONTINUE! Much love!
Michelle chapter 11 . 10/8
OH COME ON! You left me at a cliffhanger. Whyyyyyy? Please. I want more! I loved the style this chapter was set up. PLS CONTINUE! Much love!
ladysmanbwl217 chapter 1 . 10/7
How did this happen before between jian and Jay to make Jay get so angry that mal and evie almost got involved
Michelle chapter 10 . 10/7
YOU GO DOUG! I love how this tory is playing out and how Doug is finally helping out in this situation. I hope everyone is okay! Let's just see how Doug's plan is gonna work out. I know it's gonna be interesting. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS GREAT STORY! Much love!
I love this.
I've been reading through it each day, waiting for the next chapters. And I love each and every one!
I love how much Jay cares for Lonnie, I love how you've added a tiny bit of Janlos. I love your writing style. I love how you dn't spend forever at the start of a chapter telling us something about whats going to happen instead of letting us figure it out.
I like how there's a new chapter every day. Most people on fanfiction don't add anothher chapter until about two months.
SUSPENSEFUL. I wanna know what happened to Lonnie. It sounds like she got spelled and turned evil. I hope that she returns Jay's feelings. But I would like to see the adventure with the VKs, Ben, and Doug and them rescuing Jane and Lonnie. Much love!
Michelle chapter 8 . 10/5
YAY. I love you how played with revealing his emotions towards Lonnie. Very well written, as always. Such a pleasure reading your work. PLEASE CONTINUE! Much love!
Michelle chapter 7 . 10/4
IT'S ME AGAIN! You know I'm still in love with this story. The Jay/Lonnie relationship plays out well in this chapter. I think it's great. I'm always looking forward to more of this great story. PLEASE CONTINUE! Much love!
SadieJane2019 chapter 7 . 10/4
I love this story! It's almost impossible to find a good Jay/Lonnie story.

I'm so sad for Jay and Lonnie! How are they going to get the girls back? I'm so excited for the next chapter!

(Just a quick question: could you put some type of separation mark (likebetween stories [i.e. When it jumps from Lonnie at the museum to Ben in his office]? I just get confused sometimes between stories)

Seriously though, LOVE this story! 3
Love your story! Great chapter, so exciting