Reviews for If You Stay
Helensorrento chapter 1 . 6/22
Good one
ElValTal chapter 1 . 1/23
OMG what a chapter Raina! Your stories, especially the erotic ones, simply amaze me. You capture Caskett so perfectly, especially during this encounter. This story was so...WOW (as Kate said)! Keep them coming!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Okay, Raina... I don't even know what to say except that this is a masterpiece and I want to print it and keep it in my library. Seriously though, wow! I could FEEL everything, how deeply they love each other, how much they want one another. This is truly beautiful. And I am trash for the amount of times they said "I love you" because now that its out they can't stop! And I love how you brought back the fact that she not only wants him not to go, she wants him to stay. Really, Raina, this is superb writing. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Amazing! The most beautiful piece of erotica I have ever read! I hope you have posted more of your incredible work. PPL
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Very sexy and physical but also tender...there wasn't a power imbalance just shifting...beautiful
blodi52 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Wow! Amazing M chapter!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Hnnnngh!
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
That was so HOT and intense! WOW. LOVED IT! Probably your best M-rated so far!

Can't wait for your next caskett one :)
CoffeeCup218 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
So I started to read this in te bus, while going to my uni, not paying attending to the rating.
Had to close it fast, but I spent the whole day wishing I could come back home to read it!
It’s soooooo good?
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Holy shit. So good. So glad you did this. Would it be rude to say more please. :-)
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This is beautiful, thank you.
Scarlett Ravenscroft chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This is what you do: You make me feel.

I feel what they feel.

I get goosebumps.

I feel the tension.

I feel Beckett's pain and discomfort.

I feel Castle's concern and irrepressible want to protect.

I feel their want.

you are amazing.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Beautiful. Caskett perfection. That is all. :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
sasans chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
WOW, just plain WOW! This was so intense and so perfect. I loved it. Thank you!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »