Reviews for Hey Arnold! - Not Knowing
Call Me Nettie chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Yes please, more Helga/Arnold stories! This was a cute story. I was scared at first that he was going to run away so I'm glad he didn't. Now, here's my thoughts on TJM:

I'm excited for it to come out BUT, I'm also scared of what it might mean when it does. I'm scared that if he finds his parents alive he is going to choose to stay with them and leave Hillwood and that would kill Helga. I don't want the story to go in that direction. I can't imagine his parents being alive all these years and not try to make it back to their child. It's not like The Green Eyed People were an unknown tribe, people know of them and there are other people on that island too. Ok, enough of me using your review section as my personal soapbox, lol. I loved this story and would love to see more. :)
Call Me Nettie chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Smart move Arnold, not telling Gerald about the kiss. I'm happy Gerald didn't tease Arnold about Helga. Don't worry Arnold, the day is almost over.
Call Me Nettie chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
Way to go Helga! What a sweet encounter between the two. This HAS to get Arnold to start thinking about her now. I wonder what Gerald would say. He BETTER not talk Arnold out of liking her! Grrrrr. LOL Loved the chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
Could it be Helga?
Call Me Nettie chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Go to him Helga, make him forget his pain! Don't wuss out and leave before setting things straight with himmmmm! LOL I love this. Can't wait for chapter 7.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Oh please, please update! I really like this.
milmil1197 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Oh poor Arnold. I know how he feels in a way, being so upset you just can't stop crying and missing someone so much. This is great, Keep up the good work!
Call Me Nettie chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
Could it be Helga? Pleeeeease!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Ooooooo helga! please update!
Call Me Nettie chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
Awwwww, poor Arnold, I wanna hug him and tell him everything's going to be okay. :(
Call Me Nettie chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Aw Arnold, I feel your pain. Poor guy. I'm wondering if Helga will be sensitive to his sorrow? Looking forward to chapter 4.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Now he's gonna explode at Helga.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Emotive start. Keep going!