Reviews for To Live Not As a Warrior
Kumorigoe chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very well written, though I found it a little disconcerting for thoughts to be expressed as /thought/, rather than the more common 'thought'.

A small typo in the beginning almost kept me from going farther, but I'm glad I overlooked it. Well written, with good dialogue and characterization. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
IT IS THE SHIT.

THERE ARE NOT MANY WONDERFUL FICS OUT HERE LIKE THIS ONE.

Yup. Grammar is great, spelling is great and it's believable. That's the best part of a fic.

WELL DONE COMRADE.
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Well...Hmm...Good...Yes...Very...Good...*Thumbs up*
PenName Valid chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
more!
FreedomGundam chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
plz continue. Keep up the good work.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Pretty good.
UNKOWN chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
SO DID THEY SCREW OR NOT DAMMIT .ITS A GOOD IDEA YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT COULD BE BIG A LITTLE LIMY BUT BIG.
mAc Chaos chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Whoa! This is one of the better Motoko/Keitaro fanfiction I've read. You did a brilliant job with description, and characterization is perfect. I thought Naru would break down and cry, but it is conceivable she'd do it later...

All I can say is that you should keep up the good work and write more, because I absolutely am addicted.

Perhaps I should write my own, one day...
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Excellent story. I'll have a more complete review later, if I remember to _
Monou Hakkai chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Whoa boy this was pretty good. Although I've not reached the end of Love Hina yet I still went on to read this and the spoilers weren't lethal in any way. I have to agree on what you said about the bed scene. Somehow Naru wouldn't sound right doing the actions Motoko demonstrated. For someone who has honour and determination, Motoko sounded very convincing towards Keitaro. I sometimes wonder whether she urges herself to be feminine and more like a woman even though she is a ruthless warrior who acts tough. You portrayed this desperate side of Motoko in a subtle fashion and it was great to see Keitaro comfort her (yes I am a fan of this guy _). Although I may not like some fixed marriages in real life (even as a Chinese person who has a Western influence), this doesn't stop me from reading a story like yours. Besides, finding Motoko/Keitaro stories is difficult and it takes challenging authors to write these two. Well done for writing the story.
dennisud chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Not Bad! Not bad at all!

very ambiguous and plausible if the had lost. All seemed to play well In character and it makes the pairing belivable. Now for the next part!

dennisud
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Very nicely done indeed. It helps my enjoyment that my copy of volume 9 arrived today, and I stopped reading at the conclusion of the Motoko chapters to read a few fanfics _

I think Motoko and Keitaro were both quite in-character, and Naru as well. You handled the awkward moment in the night quite well, and I'm looking forward to reading your more recent continuation _
Otiina chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Nice AU!

Its been a while since I read a Motoko Fic of that calibre. Motoko and Urashima acted were so in character.

Anyway, Good Job and I hope you write more fics.
Invader Sam chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Wow...I haven't read volume 9 yet, but this is great! I'm going to read the sequal right now! Keep up the good work!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I myself am a bit of a fan of Motoko/Keitaro fics. Well done, I have to say. A bit short, you could have fleshed it out a bit more (no pun intended), but other than that it was exceptional. So I hope you make a sequel to this.

I, frankly, do not like Narusegawa with keitaro (go to hell, Ken Akamatsu), so this was quite refreshing (too many K/N fics... AH!) So, in short, I commend you, my friend! Keep it up!