Reviews for Wicked Game
Livvie4Life chapter 35 . 7/18
I just finished reading this for the second time and I love it more than ever. I love Dark Dramione fanfics and totally encourage you to write more.
karenkell chapter 17 . 7/2
6 6y6 y th y656u656 tj 6 56 jj66 y tj I 5 yu y656y j 666 market hy6y y656u656 66 u656 625th 6y6y656u6566 6y66 that jy6655 yuh y656u656 66yy666 56y66y66tun tututj 6 666 6
Makoyi-sik chapter 1 . 6/24
I like almost all of your stories. This one is really good , but I don’t like it as much because I feel like she basically is unknowingly raped in it and I feel like you should have some kind of warning just in case for the story in the prologue. You wrote extremely well, but I’m one of those people that stays away from books with rape and I know others do as well. I know technically it’s not rape in some ways what happens to her ... but it’s still a little difficult.
DiagonAli chapter 35 . 6/16
I remain mixed on my feelings of a dark hermione. in this instance, it just worked. she's Voldemorts daughter, so it made sense to be dark. she wasn't tyrannical, and I got the feeling that the dark leadership wouldn't be as terrible as the movies portrayed. I like your alternate reality.
I do feel bad for Ron, though his actions were reprehensible, cutting off your penis and being left to bleed to death is rather the characters.
Harry was rather weak and wimpy. I felt bad for the kid, and ultimately, his death was a blip on the radar.
I do hope that Ginny and the twins were able to reconcile with Hermione, at least enough to keep the peace. they did right by her in this fic.
I'm intrigued now by a dark dramione. I've been reading so much fluffy, smutty goodness, that this change of pace was refreshing. will definitely go and read more!
GO GET EM GINNY
AussieSweet chapter 33 . 5/29
Poor Harry...
AussieSweet chapter 32 . 5/29
I actually feel sorry for Harry. And I thought that castration involves only the removal of the testicles? Surely what they did to Ron was not a castration?
AussieSweet chapter 30 . 5/29
Ouch. I wish I didn't read this chapter. As much as I dislike Ron in general, and, in particular in this story, it was still too much.
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 5/29
Interesting, that the antidote is a pregnancy and giving birth. Ingenious!
AussieSweet chapter 25 . 5/29
A Chinese wizard with blue eyes? Interesting...
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 5/29
At least part of the Weasley family are normal people. That's good. I just hope they won't suffer because of their stupid parents and youngest brother.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 5/29
Poor Bill! I wish it was Ron and not Bill captured.
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 5/29
I don't understand why they need her now. She cannot betray them anymore and they are not sure her baby is Ron's. What's the point?
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 5/29
Will they be able to find an antidote? It's so horrible to find her like that. At least, she is alive. The order could just have killed her. She and Draco should have been more careful in their dorms.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 5/29
Poor Draco! What a shock for him!
2,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »