Reviews for Sonic lives in a pineapple
StarbucksEnterprise chapter 1 . 4/17
PLEASE FINISH THIS, BRINGS ME SO MUCH JOY DUDE!
The Bohemian Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/12
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Lemme guess, you're 8 years old. That loves Sonic the hedgehog and Spongebob Squarepants
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
are u daft or what? this was the worst thing I have ever read and I an ashSHAMED To gave rad this goodbye hail satin
Penutsonfire chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I’ll tell you what’s so great about it. Everything. I just finished reading this for the first time and, in a word, I found it amazing. (In two words: absolutely amazing.)

This thing is beautiful. You could take out of it any 2 or 3 lines completely at random and you’d have yourself a wonderful poem.

Here, let’s try it. Okay, I just flipped through the paragraphs and stuck my finger in the middle and pointed randomly (my eyes looking away, over at my filing cabinet as a matter of fact) and then took the next several lines from wherever my finger happened to be pointing when I looked back again. Here is the result:

"eniugh! knuckles jyst eat the chilidog and grt iut" sadiw grgrumpled
just the, thw noise stirres the person inside tge managers office.
"hey wahts thus all this rucasw!?" vector the choodile shouted.

Wow. See?

Now, that would be amazing enough in, say, a one-hundred word poem. This work is over 600 words! It's truly a marvel.

One wonders at Erman Bullock’s true motivation with this work. It’s on the one hand breathtaking in its scope, yet is, in its essence, about one chapter of the Bible, namely Genesis 3. Of course other parts of the Bible are detailed as we hear about Creation, Sonic living in a pineapple, and an introduction to Christ and the idea of redemption.

What was Erman Bullock trying to do with this? It strikes me that, for his time, this must have been a pretty gutsy thing to write. The man had some brass, no? These were sacred texts. Who was he to feel he could expand or elaborate on them? Was he trying to pass it off as fiction? Or was he trying to present a more detailed explanation of arguably the most important part of the Bible? And did he feel he was somehow within his rights to do so? Whatever his thinking, it seems clear to me that he’s added immensely to the story. (I think, for example, that it’s Sonic we think of when we think of Satan, not the Bible’s.) Erman Bullock’s has brought it all to life. A damn fine reason to write poetry, if you ask me.
Erman Bullock chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
This is my favourite fanfiction, keep up the good work!