Reviews for Harry Potter and the Potter Grimoire
Agent VOID chapter 14 . 10/11
you have Prof Snape say to Sirius to 'kill the rat' before he does, does that not imply that Prof Snape knew that Pettigrew was the real Secret Keeper?
staaar chapter 14 . 10/9
OMG wh are people saying harry is to strong, if not how you have made this story he would be dead by now...so make him stronger to win ! nice BTW hope to see more soon :):):)
Redripper666 chapter 5 . 10/10
a little to dark for just giveing him a book
Samain96 chapter 14 . 10/9
Improve Harry's pairing please.. Ginny or even Katie would be good..
I really liked how the cup was described as something with sadistic energy and a thirst for bloodlust and more magic. I think that that is the best description for the goblet of Fire, and I like how you worded it. Nicely done!
nsaifnabi chapter 14 . 10/8
Great story so far you made a small error though in chapter 11 you said the task would take place at noon on the 13th January but in this chapter you've changed it to day break on the 1st February
Jedi Master Albus chapter 14 . 10/8
Really amazing story! I read your note about people saying that Harry is too strong. I disagree. Harry isn’t too strong, he’s stronger than someone his age because he’s being trained (along with his family magic) but even with that he’s still being thrashed around by people that aren’t trying to kill him so when you think about it, he’s got no chance if the person is actually aiming to do just that!

Can’t wait to see where this goes with the next chapter - which I hope isn’t too far away!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 10/8
A great chapter here.
Dreous44 chapter 14 . 10/7
Great update
mwinter1 chapter 14 . 10/6
Awaiting more
wickedlover87 chapter 13 . 9/22
Oh wow! This is probably one of the best stories I’ve read in quite a while! Amazing job! Can’t wait to read more!
Awesome story so far.
Can’t wait for the update!
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 13 . 9/4
Holy crap, that story is great! Just have two questions. One, do you update about once a month? Two, what is Harry's frickin' rule? In my opinion, it would be a good ending to a chapter to have the last line be the rule, after holding off saying it for so long. It would still be somewhat suspenseful, as we would all wonder, 'Just how much will this mess with Harry's life?' Yet, it would also give it a great build and inspiring feel, probably, you know? However, even though that is my opinion, you are the author and I respect the direction you took with it. It totally works.

Otherwise, great work. I eagerly await the next installment.
Good work