Reviews for Defenders of Earth
keenja96 chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
Not bad all told if a bit confusing (and not just because I never watched the power rangers movie). It seems as though you more or less did away with the plot and characters from the 07 movie and built it around those of the power rangers movie, as I said I’ve never watched it and therefor have no concept as to how well that worked by comparison but the characterization and scene changes did admittedly feel jerky. I don’t believe that switching out cliffjumper for gears was entirely necessary and the whole s7/joe dynamic doesn’t feel fleshed out (granted it is the first chapter so I assume you already have a plan for that).

To be honest I preferred the original and am confused as to why you took it down even if you decided to reboot it. Personally I would have just kept the old one up and made it known that it was abandoned but that’s just me.

I’m a fan of your work and am curious to see where you go with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
D
Victoria1676 chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
please make more I love this story
TFSTARFIRE chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Good first chapter, looking forward to reading the next chapter, well done
DragonMaster4872 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Great first chapter. Looking forward to more.
Xenoguyver chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Okay THIS is a good crossover. Look forward to reading more. Also, do you have an "endgame" in mind? Like a conclusion to the story? If so, can't wait to see how this goes.
omar.cornelius.9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Wow this was great chapter and i'm a huge fan of the joes so mixing the two is awesome keep it up. Update
gwb620 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Ok while I'll admit the G.I Joe's are badasses, a little electricity isn't going to do anything to the power suits. Everything else is awesome. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.