Reviews for Chances
yunayuu chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Haha it's ok then! You're welcome!
I loved the moments, ans the flow of this chapter was perfect too! Can't wait to read more of it~~
ShadowOfOrder chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Just Fav'd and Followed this. I gotta say, about 70,000 words in a little over 3 months is INCREDIBLE, for a story this well written. Please keep this up, it's fun to read. SO fun in fact, that imma go look at your other stories now.
comida chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
cute
Kaflaful chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Great chapter. I love the slow build with their friendship and the minor suggestions of something more. Well done so far.
ClaraTucker123 chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
What a power couple, I love them. That's all
Aaron Leach chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2018
Awesome story so far really enjoying it can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2018
Excellent story. Read everything so far in one go, and love that you're not rushing the romance. Bravo.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
For a little longer*
iMysticalDBZ chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
I was going to go to sleep, but I guess I’ll be awake today
tcpg02 chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
I love Gohan and Videl!
a guy chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
more and thanks for the update
yunayuu chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
Awesome chapter as always! Loved the cute moments and how each other opened up a little bit. Keep up the good work, and you're welcome (there's no need to thak me for the review
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
No sweat. We know that if Videl is flying faster than she can handle, the wind snaps in her face, forcing her to slow down or try shielding her face with her arms. She hasn't train her body to tolerate supersonic speeds, which is why she can't keep up with Gohan and everyone. Based on what she displayed in the tournament, she was focused more on power than anything else.
ClaraTucker123 chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
I liked these little moments because it brought them together. Also the "you should cut your hair" part was cuter than the one on the anime!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »